ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport trackday @ Oulton park by RiadArianeMedia.

Merc A class
A few images from me spent more time on track than i did with the camera! will update the thread over the next 24hrs as i have more images to post.

What an awesome day! :cool: Was great to see the 2014 cup car and catch up with people i've not seen for a while!

9563647255_7945a6d322_z.jpg
IMGL5549 by Riad Ariane, on Flickr

9562680943_422cf0b263_z.jpg

RS megane by Riad Ariane, on Flickr

9565643356_087d3f214d_z.jpg

FF Racing @ Oulton by Riad Ariane, on Flickr

9563599041_da7895b9cb_z.jpg
Renaultsport @ Oulton RiadArianeMedia by Riad Ariane, on Flickr

9563619687_b98a8b60be_z.jpg

9563616233_23aef98c2f_z.jpg

9563612519_17176c258e_z.jpg

9563603955_f03dc63004_z.jpg

9563602057_30b6cd4c01_z.jpg

9563600381_3ba1701c05_z.jpg

9566388540_a30a1d72cc_z.jpg

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Fantastic photos mate. It was good to see you today mate and what a great day it was I can't wait till next time.

Ph1 ITB'd 172
Great pictures, looking forward to the rest of the set, hopefully you have some more of mine... Reg. X575 WRH

Nimbus Clio 197
Great pictures! Bit of an idiot question, but... how do you make it so the background is blurred rather than the car? Gives a great impression of speed

Merc A class
Great pictures! Bit of an idiot question, but... how do you make it so the background is blurred rather than the car? Gives a great impression of speed

​Cheers Guys!

Its called panning mate, you focus on the car and pan with it and the slower the shutter speed to more "Blurred" effect you get its not easy when your shooting at 1/60th took a few years of practice!

Merc A class
I see... sounds tricky that. I suppose having a top-notch camera doesn't hurt?!

Not really mate i could produce the same type of work with an entry level DSLR, Its more down to practise and been creative looking for good backdrops to pan into etc. I could go on for days...There is allot of people out there with 6K worth of kit but doesn't mean they can use it.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Great pictures as always :)
Who's is the arctic? Looks mint

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome photos, Riad. I’m gutted I couldn’t make it to this too, it looked like a great day. As I asked on Flickr, what lens were these shot with?

S1 Rallye Shed
Some amazing shots there mate, so gutted I had to work yesterday. Renault sport days are always good.

Was the new cup racer as good as its looks on track?

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Great pictures as always :)
Who's is the arctic? Looks mint

That Arctic 182 is Dan,'s above. And it's not mint, some idiot fell asleep on the motorway on the opposite side as Dan, hit the central reservation and spewed car parts over the front end of his car!

Apart from that, it is pretty tidy ;)