ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault clio A11 WUP rota grids

clio 172
Not sure how low it is but its on coilovers and there 15x7 wheels, yeah im thinking about changing the colour of the wheels but not sure yet

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Looks amazing mate, looked lovely before and looks lovely now!

what size tyres you running?

Black Gold 182
77230a1d9b8eac82f0631a6cd03df1fd_zps81cb2777.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks stunning mate! what et are the wheels do you know? ... have you converted to studs?

Rob

clio 172
So another update, ive had the car off the road for two weeks trying to find out what the problems is, two ball joints and wheel bearings later still no joy so i started looking deeper and replaced the pas side drive shaft but no joy so had a look at drives side and is only had one bearing left out of three (pic will follow) so i will replacing that aswell, but now it needs a new set of coilovers disc and pads and rear axle bushes :( lots of money!!

clio 172
Im from aylesbury in bucks, i know the car seems to have been let go! Car is back on the road but waiting for the new coilovers to come now, i need to buy some new bump stops for rear as only one side got polyflexs and not sure which to get :/

Arctic 182FF
Baby blue wheels have really grown on me, can't decide if i preferred them white or how they are now. Stance looks absolutely spot on too

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Loved this car when Kieran had it and it still looks good. Good to see it still on the site. It's an awesome looking car but know what you mean about putting your own touch to it.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Oh i keep seeing this car around Aylesbury, you drove past my garage yesterday too.

I quite like the wheels and colour.