ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault 5 Evolution

Clio with a body kit
Wow Great project. I'm really looking forward to seeing updates on this.
Wish I had the ability to make something crazy but I don't!

Renault 5 Turbo
Wow Great project. I'm really looking forward to seeing updates on this.

Thank you.

A few dirty pics ive taken.

Cheers buddy

Mad, but very cool. I might have missed this, but what will the body work be like?

The bodywork will be completely custom utilising GTT front and rear bumpers, GTT side skirts, and the arches will have a WRC look about them, it's hard to describe but I know what it looks like in my head.... along with the voices that seem to come and go.

Ooft.

Top work. Subscription made :smile:

Cheers mate

Wow, awesome!

Thank you

Christ!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!

Thank you

So this is how the car is now. We dropped the car off to get some of the next jobs underway, fuel system, exhaust, pretty much everything to complete a full dry build, before stripping it down for painting and powder coating. Thank you for your help @Meek_racing

View attachment 147916 View attachment 147917

Cheer for looking guys, any questions fire away, and I'll keep it updated as and when I can :cool:

That view from the back with the wider wheels and arches reminds me of the 1983 R5 turbo I once had. Sold it early 90's but wish I'd kept it. I'd be a millionaire now
Great project. Hope it all comes together well for you.

Renault 5 Turbo
A little update for you boys. Due to clearance issues in the engine bay, I've had a valve cover made that increases the clearance, plus had a little engraving done at the same time.

Also I bought some arches to help us start to shape them up.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

Cheers for looking guys.

Renault 5 Turbo
Jesus Christ!!! This is going to be epic!! :cool:

Cheers

Yes! f**k YES! will be watching this one closely :smiley:

Thank you

That must've cost as much as the car!

f**k me you're not doing anything by half are you.

Full pics needed

A couple of quid
I've done things by half in the past and learnt the hard way

I think this will be pretty scary when it's finished!

Yep, one of the main reasons we made it awd.