ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removing clio door card

clio sport 1.2 16v
i have clio 2001 1.2 16v

basicely my window has come off the runners and wont stay up . i tried getting the door card off but had problems gettin it off. can any one give me any ideas to get it . please

Take the door release handle off (large torx screw behind the handle)

Take the grab handle out (screw in the bottom of it it then lifts up at one side and slides out)

Then get a flat blade screw driver and pop off the speaker cover then take out the 4 torx screws for the speaker then disconnect the speaker

Then there are 4 torx screw along the bottom of the card where the door seal meets take them out then start to ease it gently from the bottom trying not to break the clips, there is a lot of black silicone glue sticky stuff too you have to fight with its a pain in the ass but once off easy to do again then the card slides up wards to in hook it from the window seal (the felt strip bit)

Take off the plastic cover that's next to the glass on the side of the door that opens out to so the card will slide up

Nick