ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 Slovenia

182 gordini
RB 182 from Slovenia

17517324.jpg

17517321.jpg

17517328.jpg

17517318.jpg

17517317.jpg

17517316.jpg

Some 300mm brake discs:

17517329.jpg

17517330.jpg

First and only picture of car being lowered and camber done( will get better picture)
17517339.jpg

Mods on car are:

GAZ GOLD TRACK COIL OVER KIT
KTR BOLT IN ALLOY SUSPENSION TOP MOUNTS
POWERFLEX POLY SUSPENSION BUSHES
EIBACH CAMBER CORRECTING BOLTS
KTR BILLET LIGHTWEIGHT FLYWHEEL
QUAIFE ATB DIFFERENTIAL
KTR SHORT THROW QUICKSHIFT GEARLEVER
UPRATED TWISTED TYPE LOWER ENGINE MOUNT BUSHES
KTR GROUP N UPPER ENGINE & GEARBOX MOUNT
OMP FRONT/REAR STRUT BRACE
BRAIDED BRAKE LINES
300MM FRONT BRAKE UPGRADE.....and plenty to come

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
nice looking car! I'm quite ashamed to say i havnt got a clue where Slovenia is but looks like a nice place too :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
car looks awesome and i dont like RB's with stripes, but yours looks ace

182 gordini
more infos on brakes pls ;)

@ Little tortillia boy,

hehehe, and good police too, hahahah

brakes are from megane scenic around 2004 year, calipers and discs, direct bolt on....

car has cup packages, if you are confused by the missing stripes on the back, its some reason for them missing

Clio Sport 172 phII
Bit of a random one this but i was in Zagreb a few months ago. Seen a blue 172. Never realised anyone from that area was on here. Many sports over there?

yes there are many sports, but mostly 197, we have meetings every week in Zagreb, so next time you come to Zagreb, I can give you infos on meeting ;)

tek sad vidio da si iz zagreba, a ja tebi engleski odgovaram....pa dobro nek se i drugi uče :D

ma nema veze, nisam sad htio pisat jer nas ostali nebudu razumjeli, no nema veze, neka malo i oni nauče naš jezik jel tak, hehehe :)

yes there are many sports, but mostly 197, we have meetings every week in Zagreb, so next time you come to Zagreb, I can give you infos on meeting ;)

ma nema veze, nisam sad htio pisat jer nas ostali nebudu razumjeli, no nema veze, neka malo i oni nauče naš jezik jel tak, hehehe :)

Ah good stuff. Should have really had a scout on here before going over. I doubt i will be back any time soon unless Hearts rocket up the table and back into Europe !

Evora, C-HR & A180
:DLove the car, it looks ace in the pics! Did you remove the stripes yourself from the tailgate or is that from standard in Slovenia? as i have also removed mine from the tailgate same as you and in my opinion looks much better

182 gordini
the car had minnor accident in the back(nothing serious) before i bought it, that is why the stripes are missing, and my opinion is that it looks better that way...

172 phII
Bit of a random one this but i was in Zagreb a few months ago. Seen a blue 172. Never realised anyone from that area was on here. Many sports over there?

Oh yeah, we got a few ;)

Random photo dating back from the summer of 2007, mines ex silver one is in the upper left corner

2vxlnkm.jpg

2 - L_T_B - nice wheels u got there, bet it handles like a go cart with those mods :cool:. Out of respect to our hosts ill keep this discussion in english. :)

2 ball - If your mentioning those meets you should come to one of those as I havent seen you in a looong time in one of those :rasp:

I might do a proper presentation of the renault fan club Croatia and especially our RS division that Im very proud of one of these days, till then please feel free to have a peek at our official forum at http://www.renault-klub.hr/forum/ where we have a special section for our english speaking guest :)

My apologies to L_T_B for this little hijack, hope you dont mind :)