ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quite an eventful night "cruising" (including the police)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Intentionally baiting/winding up the Police for the lolz?

How much of a r****d/cretin/imbecile/f***ing di**head without a life/anything better to do, do you have to be to do that?

Answer?

HUGE.

I get peoples points about wasting a police offices time, however its not really the case even if the OP decided to take the direct route home, they still would have followed him, by the time he got to his house they would have either stopped him, or just carried on. So in theory taking them for a wild goose chase doesnt really suffice for wasting their time.

Me personally i would have prob just gone home the most direct way, make my life easier, if they pull me then they have no reason to think anything suspicsious.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I get peoples points about wasting a police offices time, however its not really the case even if the OP decided to take the direct route home, they still would have followed him, by the time he got to his house they would have either stopped him, or just carried on. So in theory taking them for a wild goose chase doesnt really suffice for wasting their time.

Are you related to Jordi? Did you read that to yourself before posting?

Fiesta ST-2
Hmm, driving straight home or going on a wild goose chase, I wonder which takes more time?

Joey Arnt you the guy who decided to follow a police car and flash him? lol

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
You and your mates sound like right V@gina's.

So to summarise. s**t cars. s**t pictures. s**t story.

Hmm, driving straight home or going on a wild goose chase, I wonder which takes more time?

Joey Arnt you the guy who decided to follow a police car and flash him? lol

Yep in the past i was, but as ive got older i actually dont see the point much more! Fairplay to the op he got a kick out of it ect... But ive learnt its deffinatly easier to avoid and play ball! Much easier

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Iirc taking the police on a wild goose chase isn't actually wasting police time. Jordoey for Mayor!

Fiesta ST-2
I don't have a problem with the OP, the guy got a semi because he was being tailed by the cops, sounds like a one off. Making a habit out of it or purposely trying to get pulled over is retarded though.

350Z
What you should of done, is pulled over when you first spotted them and apologized for the other lads insolence.

I've had the police tail me and a few mates when we're just cruising around before, and every time we've pulled over and confronted them to justify their actions in a polite manner, wish them a good night and moved on.

At the end of the day, they're there to keep the streets as safe as possible, and 'typical' young lads happen to be a primary suspect.

Yeah, I should probably add I don't really have a problem with the OP. Just kids being kids. It was more the subsequent comment of "Ive been pulled over loads of times simply because I was baiting police cars" that I thought was moronic.

My only issue with the police, and i actually think they were justified in the situation with the op, is that they do pick on young drivers and drivers in general... more so than what could be clased as serrious crime... some seem to be happy to pull you for doing 40 in a non residential 30 mph area, yet if you had a situation going outside your house there to busy to deal with it... i know this is not all the cases

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
that post was hit at a lot more than 5mph! kids hero reversing FTL! i did it once when i was young, cost a lot of money :(

and as for him "baiting the police", hes all legal and he can drive exactly where he wants. the police are wasting their own time by following him imo. If they had actually suspected him or anything they would have pulled him over straight away, instead they probs realised exactly what was happening, and thought "we're under cover so lets follow them until they do some silly driving and we can whack an easy fixed penalty on them". I hate it when police follow you for miles, if theyve got something they want to pull you over for, they should just do it!

your mate sounds like a loud mouth t**t,
and your other mate cant drive for sh!t,

Fiesta ST-2
They're not really picking on anyone, they just know statistically younger drivers are in more accidents and like to dick around, especially in groups. They're hardly going to follow old Doris home doing 25mph.

682126.jpg

/close thread

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Maybe the old bill had left their crystal ball at the nick so they couldn't foresee what a group of youngsters were going to do? Because it's not like youths congregating in car parks ever do anything stupid is it.........

Having said that it must be nice to police an area where they have time to keep an eye on you and your mates. I don't have time to fart at work most days.

Black Sheep
I hope op is between the ages of 17 or 18.

If not that is one bad way to spend a night.

Ps. Jacob is the reason I pay 7k a year insurance.

Maybe the old bill had left their crystal ball at the nick so they couldn't foresee what a group of youngsters were going to do? Because it's not like youths congregating in car parks ever do anything stupid is it.........

Having said that it must be nice to police an area where they have time to keep an eye on you and your mates. I don't have time to fart at work most days.

i know what you mean mate, haha and you have to wait until you have finished the shift to let them all out?

f**k me. I think even Silent_scone would agree that 3 hours of cleaning my arches would have been a better use of time.

182 Trophy
Amazing that you did this in the first place, even more amazing that you took time to post it on a forum and actually expected positive results, what did you expect 'well done lad, that corsa is well smart too'
no, s**t cars s**t pictures and s**t story. This is where the annoying boy racer tag comes from and gets slapped on anyone driving something that isn't a bog standard Mondeo.

DB.

BMW 440i
Lol Quite possibly the worst selection of cars for a photoshoot I've seen on here!

Harsh, but true.

Listerine & Poledo
Was that not just a selection of cars that were left in the car park whilst school mums went shopping?

DB.

BMW 440i
I think it's the sheer poverty spec that does it for me. I've honestly seen far better selections of cars when randomly turning up into Sainsbury's.

Listerine & Poledo
I'm gonna take whoever is up the local pub to Hertz, hire all the cars out for an hour, get some photos done at the closest bridge, then post to Cs for uber dude points...

..oh

I know right I turn up at my college next to random cars such as Audi TTrs's, Impreza's, CTR's and the occasional 0.9 fiat cinquecento, which is more comparable to the Corsa.

Clio 172
No need the rip into their cars IMO, I remember taking pics of my old standard s**t corsa B, with my mates in equally s**t old cars, we've all been there. don't know how old the OP is, this was when I first passed! them I grew up 6 months later.

But, your 'mate' sounds like the type that will shout something at someone, hide, get caught and lick their ass saying sorry.

I take it you an all your mates are under 18-19?

well i don't quite know what to say to some of the comments above ... reminds me of being in friggin primary school all this "bitching", yes im 18 but seriously some of you "men" should look at how silly you sound! cs forums the last place i'd expect it! oh well at the end of the day all i wanted to was to share some pictures of what i get up too with my car. thread will probably be closed which is a shame cause i did enjoy it on here...