ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quite an eventful night "cruising" (including the police)

OK, so got some pictures of my car with my mates cars, two have renualts the others ka and a "temporary" corsa (cause he wrote off 2!!! PEUGEOTS lol)...

7948653156_b225f63944_b.jpg

7948654106_932c42dedf_b.jpg

7948647360_56d371e896_b.jpg

7948647994_2357411dc9_b.jpg

jacob managed to crash his car parking into the pole a second time lol but at the back!
7948646762_0eb253df5c_b.jpg

so it was all going well, apart from jacobs point of view as he just went home pretty annoyed! i was taking a couple more pictures when i security lady for the carpark came up to chat to me, she was just asking what i was doing and she seemed cool with it ... she was about to walk off when some idiot who was with us shouted "f**k off" .... she then called the police :boring: so the other cars with us drove off but me and the Renaults stayed as we done nothing wrong :eek: so took a few pictures and decided to go somewhere else 5minutes later after seeing no police what so ever. Driving back down the multi-storey went fine until then i saw what i knew was an undercover police car (astra)! my headlights lit up the police uniform as i drove past them so they weren't so "undercover" anymore lol anyways i thought lets have some fun with this so with the other renaults following me i did a huge detour starting by going down a dead end...and guess what the astra followed us the whole time lol came out of it too go around a round about a few times and again it followed us ... by now i was thinking we're bound to get pulled over sometime .... it was very obvious we were being followed so we split up ((fast and the furious style) lol they followed me and not the others until i stopped at a petrol station to see what they'd do.... they filled up and i just drove off :eek: at the end of the day i wasn't doing anything wrong but on my way back i stopped off to take some pictures of my very dusty car!

7948651824_83920dd258_b.jpg

7948650776_63e2e83ef3_b.jpg

7948652564_d98413ede4_b.jpg
7948648940_1fd467c6ab_b.jpg

thanks for looking!

he said the brake got "stuck" ...... :eek: which is a load of bs! but its the second time this week he's done it into a bright yellow pole, first was going in front ways! and must of been doing 5mph ish? cause it was a big and loud smash :L

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I don't know, sometimes its good to have a bit of a harmless windup, if they choose to follow for no reason other than 'not liking the look of you/your car' then more fool them if they get pissed about on a wild goose chase.

if they choose to follow for no reason other than 'not liking the look of you/your car' then more fool them if they get pissed about on a wild goose chase.

A bunch of young lads hanging around in a carpark and shouting obscenities at female security guards... Their interest sounds fair enough IMO.

nope ... never been to trax before :) i am lowering this month though, getting some h&r 30mm springs after ive paid to have my dent fixed on the left side!

Maybe the Police were following you because you seem unable to focus or set a white balance correctly? Lol.

Did you take those pictures through a fish tank?

Golf GTD Mk7
Sounds eventful. It's fine to have a little fun with police, but be careful you don't get your car 'recognised'.

Title should read - 'kids should learn how to punctuate, but instead they like to hand around car parks, be rude to people, while pissing off the law' ;)

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Maybe the Police were following you because you seem unable to focus or set a white balance correctly? Lol.

Did you take those pictures through a fish tank?

LOL! <3

Sounds like an amazing night mate...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I love the quality of the crash, awesome. Your car needs to be low, badly.

You were probably followed to check for immigrants in your arches TBF.

Trying to wind the Police up when you've done nothing wrong may be harmless.

However if you're obviously doing it they might get annoyed, stop you, search your car for any little thing they can fine you for.

Decat, tints, tyre depth, illegally printed fancy plates for example.

I've always just thought it's not worth it. Just in case I have something which they can dig at me for.

Not a 320d

However if you're obviously doing it they might get annoyed, stop you, search your car for any little thing they can fine you for.

I know. Im all set - Nothing wrong with the car.

172 Cup

I've always just thought it's not worth it. Just in case I have something which they can dig at me for.

This. There is always the odd copper who will take a car to pieces if you have been winding them up.

Heh. Okay then, I'd counter-argue that the guy is paid to drive around and keep his eye on folks. It's what traffic cops do. And what traffic cops also do is follow/pull over anyone who "interests" them. Like it or not, a bunch of young lads hanging around in an empty carpark, shouting obscenities at security guards and then scarpering at the sight of police is gonna pique his interest. I'd be surprised if they DIDN'T follow him to see what he was up to.

Having said that, my comment wasn't primarily aimed at the OP. More the tit who said that he likes to bait the police until they pull him over. "Loads of times". Which, as I said, is childish and cretinous.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Didn't he say he only started driving in circles when the bloke was already following him?

TBH I'm not really fussed either way but I was followed 6 miles home once and only when I pulled up outside did they come and ask me questions, if I was drunk, what I was doing, utterly pointless, as if they really suspected anything they'd have pulled me over.

Heh. Okay then, I'd counter-argue that the guy is paid to drive around and keep his eye on folks. It's what traffic cops do. And what traffic cops also do is follow/pull over anyone who "interests" them. Like it or not, a bunch of young lads hanging around in an empty carpark, shouting obscenities at security guards and then scarpering at the sight of police is gonna pique his interest. I'd be surprised if they DIDN'T follow him to see what he was up to.

Having said that, my comment wasn't primarily aimed at the OP. More the tit who said that he likes to bait the police until they pull him over. "Loads of times". Which, as I said, is childish and cretinous.

So if that's the case, it made no difference that he had him following him for an age.

I'm just bored and being a pedant.

calm down ladies ... ;) im pretty sure all of us on here at some point have gone to a carpark to take some pictures of their car???? i was just unfortunate some t**t was being rude to someone who originally didnt have an issue with me taking pictures lol i didnt intend to "waste" police time if anything they were wasting their time following me!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh dear.

The line up of cars made me laugh! Edition 38 eat your heart out.

So if that's the case, it made no difference that he had him following him for an age.

No difference other than he has him following an "innocent" rather than following the drunk driver who is about to plough into a bus queue full of kids. Maybe.