ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project cars

:tired: Arrrrrrrrrgh! 15 laps into a 2hr race at Le Mans in an lmp2 and I had a weird screen glitch, hit the wall in the darkness and the game crashed, followed by the Xbox shutting down 😧 Not happy

Goliath I
I wish there was a save feature for mid races.

Loving the game, but now the honeymoon period of the first few plays is over I can't get over how incomplete the game actually is, at least the Xbox version anyway.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah you can tune specifically for the track in free practice and when you go on that track/car combination it'll be the right set up.

I've not done time trial yet but I'm guessing you can't tune before starting the race then?

Edit, also can't believe this f**king patch isn't out yet. Roll on FM6 at this rate.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I actually HATE the karting. Can't get into rhythm with it at all.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah f**k the karts mate they suck! I gave up with them after about half a lap of f**king up every corner. Are you xbox? If so the patch will help a lot as if you look with xbox controller only a small amount of analogue movement creates full lock so the rest is just slack not doing anything.

Clio williams / 172
I was doing good with carts on 80% but cars were s**t. Looked up controller recommended settings and cars are perfect now but carts have no turn in at all.

Vectra SRi
Just incase anyone's interested I've just posted my ps4 copy in the for sale section with a wheel and stand, hope I'm allowed to mention it here!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Karts on kart tracks are proper s**t.

Have you tried the 250s on normal tracks? Did a session on donnington with one, f**king brilliant fun! Bet oulton would be fun.

Yeah it's the tiny twisty tracks that make it 10x harder. I've not tried them on a proper track yet but will do once this bloody patch is out if it ever comes out.

RS Clio 182
This game is weird,ive started to see a lot of glitches in career mode now,yet im still really addicted to the game....still such a satisfying experience to drive and race.

Last night in the BMW M1 invitational at Zolder,you crash into an invisible wall as you come out of your garage,wrecking your car everytime! So i just went straight to the race - now the car is severly pullng to one side under braking,making it undriveable....it was totally fine at Spa the race before! No settings changed....same happened at Laguna Seca next,pulling to the side. Then at Bathurst,final race - it was ok! Still loving this game though.....my gf is suffering haha.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I had it once where a few cars pitted on the last lap and because their pit garage was past the finish line they finished the race without a pit stop. Wasn't happy.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
This game is going to go out the window soon. So many small problems on xbox one! Pile of s**t!

Flol! I was gunna post the exact same thing earlier but didn't wanna double post. f**king tune set up kept changing by itself.

Taking way too long now tbh.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
AFAIK the patch has been submitted to Microsoft and is now just awaiting their approval?

Im working away from home so not had the chance to put mega hours into this, just completed the Clio Cup and on to the M1 at Spa, Mega. Had the odd glitch but nothing that has made me want to get rid of it, Underneath the issues on XBO there is a superb game

Yeah. Experiencing the odd thing myself. Does take away from the game a touch... I like polished glossy games. [emoji5]

But the racing itself is amazing. Just raced around in some old laggy turbo bmws and Sierra etc. Absolutely superb fun. The sound from the 320 bmw is insane and is such a hand full when boost comes on. When it's good I love love love it!
Cheers for the quick race diesel D. Nice chatting with you [emoji106]

Just about to try the BAC mono for first time. Epic looking car.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah. Experiencing the odd thing myself. Does take away from the game a touch... I like polished glossy games. [emoji5]

But the racing itself is amazing. Just raced around in some old laggy turbo bmws and Sierra etc. Absolutely superb fun. The sound from the 320 bmw is insane and is such a hand full when boost comes on. When it's good I love love love it!
Cheers for the quick race diesel D. Nice chatting with you [emoji106]

Just about to try the BAC mono for first time. Epic looking car.
And you bud! Like you said, those old turbo beemer's are mental! I look forward to our next race.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Flol! I was gunna post the exact same thing earlier but didn't wanna double post. f**king tune set up kept changing by itself.

Taking way too long now tbh.

Mine is properly annoying. Upon first boot it does not see I am connected to the internet so I cant use time trial mode or any online section without disconnecting from my network on the xbox. This the only game that has this problem.

Upon first loading of whatever track i choose it hangs on the loading screen and I have to restart the xbox lol. Properly annoying.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Mine is properly annoying. Upon first boot it does not see I am connected to the internet so I cant use time trial mode or any online section without disconnecting from my network on the xbox. This the only game that has this problem.

Upon first loading of whatever track i choose it hangs on the loading screen and I have to restart the xbox lol. Properly annoying.

I think its a bit of a piss take tbh and rumours they are already looking at a PC2 ffs. Need to sort this one out properly first selling off a half finished game.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I think its a bit of a piss take tbh and rumours they are already looking at a PC2 ffs. Need to sort this one out properly first selling off a half finished game.

That's a bit crap if true, they had always said that they would not be in a rush to release a sequel and would instead add to the original PC release with addons and enhancements over several years.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Do you have quickstart enabled on the xbox? I had all those issues, if you actually close the game before turning the xbox off the problems disappeared for me.

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Just sitting here with the game on in the background and it loaded the trailer bit at the beginning of the game. I noticed there are some cars in the trailer that aren't in the listings, anyone else noticed them?

Just got this. How long should I sit tight and wait for the marshalls to arrive? Been here ages.

Really enjoying it so far. Done a bit of karting but after a couple of years of gta and recently Drive Club, I need lots more practice.