ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Platium Met. Clio Van Project!!

DCi Van
Also i did a colour change on my new leather seats.....let us no if you like them??
SAM_1240.jpg

A slow blue one.
I quite like the black seats there but...
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY GET THOSE STEELIES OFF AND GET IT SITTING ON SOMETHING A LITTLE SMARTER!

I genuinely love this thread. Considered buying myself a clio van some time ago, however I don't really need it and talked myself out of getting it. You've got me pining over them all over again, so much love for this project!

DCi Van
I quite like the black seats there but...
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY GET THOSE STEELIES OFF AND GET IT SITTING ON SOMETHING A LITTLE SMARTER!

I genuinely love this thread. Considered buying myself a clio van some time ago, however I don't really need it and talked myself out of getting it. You've got me pining over them all over again, so much love for this project!

Thanks man, they only cost me £20 but looked at them and relized the leather had a blue look to it so i did a refrub :)! Hehe sorry..... Im just being fuzzy i dont no what i want, i havent found anything that goes WOW! they are great lil things and thanks again!

DCi Van
Welcome Back :D Thanks dude! i no i no :( lol yea i no its buging me big time, went to wrap it gloss black straight after respray and did it all and got to the last corner and the vinyl riped!!:mad: Just going to paint it black now. i like the borbet a's, i do like abit of dish ;) any ideas?

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Pleaseee spray my van in LY? <3
I wondered where this project thread went to, will deffo be keeping my eye on this!

Hoe come you fitted an intercooler but did nothing more?

Use some dci 80 injectors and then either a standard remap and get 85hp or get a reamp and you'll be about 100
r
emap at the moment and you'l get say 85

The 80 injectors are about 15% bigger than the 65.

The turbo in the 80 just gives .1 bar more boost via the actuator. the pump and engine are the same.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
That's blooming mint. Wish I had sprayed my DCI YL now not gloss black with purple flake :(. You going FCS with the van ? Theirs a group of us dci's going to park up together :)

Nico how much for a full respray on a 2002 clio 3-door and some colour coding done at the same time? the front bumper is cracked but im replacing that and the front wing is the same but again replacing that... so would be a case of you prepping and painting the car while colour coding the plastics at the same time :)

only other thing is the roof needs a bit of work as it has a sunroof and its dropped a little to one side.. ideally you could fix that or remove it... whichever is cheaper/easier i can post pics of the car if required :) lemme know

DCi Van
Nico how much for a full respray on a 2002 clio 3-door and some colour coding done at the same time? the front bumper is cracked but im replacing that and the front wing is the same but again replacing that... so would be a case of you prepping and painting the car while colour coding the plastics at the same time :)

only other thing is the roof needs a bit of work as it has a sunroof and its dropped a little to one side.. ideally you could fix that or remove it... whichever is cheaper/easier i can post pics of the car if required :) lemme know

hello mate if your on Facebook, search 'ND Customs' like the page and write on the wall and ill get back thought Facebook as abit easyer :) Cheers!!

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Can't believe you sold it! It looked soooo good! I want one of these now :)