ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pikes Peak - I don't think you can crash bigger than this really

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Jesus christ!

THAT is why you buy a quality cage, not some s**tty bolt in one you got from your mothers brother dad on the cheap!

I was trying to explain that in the ''Cheap ebay rollcage'' thread but got shot down.

I think i'll stick to my proper cage thanks.

Oil Burner
Crazy crash, reminds me of some of the WRC crashes you see on similar roads.

This on the other hand is much quicker. Stuck throttle @ 130mph.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Ph 1 172
f**k me...Amazed they survived.... On another nit what the f**k is that cage made out I didn't realise anything could deal with that much punishment

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fack! That's mental. An instant feeling of death would wash over you.

Did someone die at last years?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
At the end of the day spinning at 60 mph at Brandes is a shite sight different from driving off a mountain....

Leon Cupra 300
Bloody hell..

I'd like to see an on board. Wonder what they said to each other when they just knew they were going off? bet it went in slow motion for 'em like.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
that corner the evo goes off, seems to be the most common corner for people to go off.... you'd think they would put a barrier on that corner but then the fun of driving on the edge would not be as exciting. cage held up well tho, glad they made it out !

Evo 5 RS
Saw that the other day. Serious case of roll cage save. Nothing left of the car by the end of it. Lucky to have survived