ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of KTEC id kit & new mbk bike (56)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

nice IK. and cuts. lol

those post-04 engines sound so much better than the old 1.2 16v.

good work on both counts mate.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

tell the ladies you have just got back from Iraq.

you were sent home because you fell off a munitions truck.

should go down like a cup of hot sick.

lol was only jokin about bird think i mean who wants to see scabs lol.

thinkin about heat sheld. a man who does sheet metal work for my company could do somethink hes sh*t hot. not sure yet tho

£124 dutty.

the spark plug cover on the 04 1.2 is the air box which cover the lot, so havent got 1 till i take ik off and put air box back, its simular to the 1.4 air box.

nice one, that just 17"

just about to pick up my carrera fury from work.

just about to drop from 600 to 400 and with staff discount ill get it 340.

nice induction kit btw, have one in my dynamique too. Not that noisey, but gives nice roar. This petrol rubbish is making me think about take it off though:(

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Looks good mate.

Specialized bikes seem to be even better than they used to be a few years ago.....i had the rockhopper, nice bikes :-D

yeh 17" love it real nice ride. loving id kit as well i aint worrried about fuel cost. shame that it threw me off, ordered my new helmet today, as wrecked other one during crash

tiTTy & SV650

dave lose the lizard skinz from ur forks the fork seals are sufficient, ur gonna get muck trapped under and itll get forced past the seals eventually. forks without boots are without boots as they have self lubricating seals

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by jimmyt16v on 11 September 2005

nice bike i used to have a hardrock! had a ridgid one tho! any1 on here into trials riding? excuse the seat tho he he, will sell if price is right?!http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/jamieclio16v93/Picture001.jpg

Call yourself a trials rider with that high seat!!!!!

Im not into trials myself.

Used to race Dual Slalom and DH a lot when i was younger. I had a 99 Kona Stab Dee-Lux.:devilish:

Do you still ride?