ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my mk3 TCE looking for advice for next thing!

Clio 1.2 TCE 08
Just some quick pics from earlier. Looking for some advice of what to do next my plans were
- maybe get alloys sprayed (what colour)?
-lowering but springs only go to 35mm and coils are ££££

any advice and comments would be appreciated :D

IMG_0880.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0876.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 TCE 08
yeah i want spacers, its crazy how far the wheels sit in! Shiiiite lol, can you buy the vents :O

GW 200T
you have to replace the hole wing im afraid for the air vent and im not sure the front bumper is wider as well

Not a 320d
Shouldnt do. All depends on the camber of the wheels. I also think with 0 deg camber 20mm spacers looked stupid. I have my camber to -1.15 or something now with 20mm spacers and they sit ok. 25 would have been better. I run H&R's because I wanted to make sure they were of good quality.

Id advise against coilovers as they need maintaining, ive also had mine on for nearing 2 years now and one of my struts is leaking, and i think the rear strut is buggered too. UK roads arent too kind IMO. Im sure others have had more luck. Can you pick up some fast road struts and springs??