ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 1.2 Daily.

Mkll Ph1
Still waiting on my bumper to come :/. Praying it makes it here by Monday/Tuesday so i can make a bit more progress on the car. Got some hekos today but thats the only change recently.

Mkll Ph1
Still no sign and i cant get a hold of the seller :(. Might just have to get my money back from paypal and try again ....

Mkll Ph1
Bumper just arrived :D. I'll throw pictures up later as imk late for work but now i need to get my finger out and buy new wings to fit everything :D.

WOOO! Happy days! Definitely get some photos up mate! And when you get the wings etc and everything painted, we HAVE to meet up with Kitson for a mini-meet and photo op. We were thinking somewhere near Downhill/Magilligan.

Mkll Ph1
VDe6x6v.jpg

The bumper :)

Mkll Ph1
WOOO! Happy days! Definitely get some photos up mate! And when you get the wings etc and everything painted, we HAVE to meet up with Kitson for a mini-meet and photo op. We were thinking somewhere near Downhill/Magilligan.
Sounds good :) I'm actually getting my stuff painted in magilligan where i used to work :p

Mkll Ph1
Should update this.

At the minute i'm still struggling to get a set of wings :/. I've found a few sets but people seem unwilling to post over to N.I.
This means i think i'm just going to fit the cup spoiler as soon as basically and then wait until i can get wings to finish the job.
For the garage on Friday to get a new drive shaft as my passenger side is starting to go and he said he'd be able to wire the fogs up too hopefully.
And thats about everything really.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
The wings can be a tricky fit to get right at the bottom without skirts. I happen to have both, postage on the skirts wouldn't be cheap but it's doable I'm sure.

Mkll Ph1
The wings can be a tricky fit to get right at the bottom without skirts. I happen to have both, postage on the skirts wouldn't be cheap but it's doable I'm sure.

if your able to post both you could easilt be my new favorite person :D. and if it helps i have a few codes for the parcel2go couriers so it might not be crazy expensive :)

Mkll Ph1
Updates :D!

Got new rear lights due to a small crash I had. No real damage just a smash rear so I managed to get a nice set of 172 rears courtesy of mattglobal.

I also have wings and skirts on the way along with a 172 rear bumper and some 2.0 16v side badges so I am pretty much building a complete 172 rep :D. Hopefully painted soon but I'm also for Scotland at the start of November and have my insurance renewal just after so need to have a bit of cash left but I'll know more this week hopefully when everything arrives.

Mkll Ph1
Less than a tenner for a shock! That's a steal!
did you get your body kit painted up yet?

Not yet still havnt got everything over yet but it should be here this week <3.
Then i need to try and get it painted and fitted before i go to scotland. But if that's not doable I'm just gonna get the cup spoiler put on :).

Mkll Ph1
Rear bumper arrived today :). Didn't have a chance to look at it as the delivery man turned up as I left for work so will put a few pictures up tonight or tomorrow. Slowly getting there :D.

Mkll Ph1
Sometime i wish my car was silver :/.

FJJZvLV.jpg

QmOz1D3.jpg

kUW3sCm.jpg

5Cjud1Q.jpg

But now that thats all arrived i can take it tomorrow and get a rough price to paint it :D.

Mkll Ph1
how much is a full car respray just out of curiosity ?

Depends on the size. For a Clio I think it's around at least £600 but that was from 3 and a half years ago when I did a bit of work where I'm getting my stuff done.

Depends on the size. For a Clio I think it's around at least £600 but that was from 3 and a half years ago when I did a bit of work where I'm getting my stuff done.

£600!? i was quoted £350 for a rear bumper, door strips & front rub strips!

Ill give you £600 now to do mine ;)

Mkll Ph1
£600!? i was quoted £350 for a rear bumper, door strips & front rub strips!

Ill give you £600 now to do mine ;)

Haha well that was pushing near 4 years ago I was working out there lol. You have me nervous about pricing mine now I have a lot more than that needing done.

Mkll Ph1
£400 to have everything painted. Not too bad all in all as that's having the doors faded into the wings and getting everything fitted there and then. So hopefully soon so long as i dont run into any money issues.

Also found dereks 172 on here and really love the front end. might try and see what i can do to mine to make it somewhat similar.

VxXFIvf.jpg

Or maybe this.

AMEbQQx.jpg

But I'm not sure how well that look will go with blue instead of silver.