ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Havent played this for ages but after downloading armoured kill i gave it a blast. Such a great overall game this, ive missed it.

So this premium player thing, does that unlock all the new guns as well or do I have to buy that £12.49 thing? I've already unlocked all the kit on the main game, I just can't be bothered this time for the amount that I play it.

Premium doesn't unlock any weapons. Well you might get a couple of special ones, can't remember.
Its mainly so you get all the map packs included in the price.

You have to buy the £12.49 unlock thing to get all the unlocks.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Premium doesn't unlock any weapons. Well you might get a couple of special ones, can't remember.
Its mainly so you get all the map packs included in the price.

You have to buy the £12.49 unlock thing to get all the unlocks.

Yup. Premium is just for the maps and assignments.
Even if you pay for the unlocks, you only get the guns, not any of the add on's like scopes, suppressors etc.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah the update was for aftermath. Nearly 2GB for the PS3 and then another 1.5GB for the actual maps.
Probably be the same again for end game when that comes out next year.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had a quick blast on this today for 2 games on TDM and i quit enjoyed it. Last on this was allot of months ago.

Bmw e92 335d
U start with just a hand gun of choice then u got to find other guns laying about. There really obvious to find with blue arrows pointing. Then its just a conquest game
mite see you on spiezel

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a beast of a game earlier, finished 1st with around 21/22k points and got a message from some faggot on the other team 'yur s**t spas12 noob'.

LOL, lets hope this doesn't turn into cod where you get called a noob no matter what you use.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah, CQ and the earthquake.

Another 9 or so maps plus weapons, vehicles and game modes.

The new earthquake ones are sick

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
Some fun with C4

Aftermath is a nice expansion, can't say i'm fussed with the XBow.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 172
Been playing aftermath alot since it came out, only the Rambo dog tags to finish off (need 1 more multi kill). Like the xbow, its not all that but it takes the piss out of snipers with the BA arrow and the scope. Have to say its the best expansion sincwe CQ as AK was a let down for me with not enough Armour or enough diversity in what there was to use (tank or tank killer and arty). Also managed to get myself a set of Dice dog tags last night when three of them came onto one of our servers.

Didn't take me long at all. Got it downloading whilst I played GTA IV. Took about 30 mins tops I'd say, and I don't have a particuarly fantastic connection either.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I remember getting kicked by some Italian admin near the end of a game so I hopped onto google translate and sent him a message in Italian explicitly describing in detail the sexual acts I performed on the female members of his immediate family.

Clio 172
The new maps are awsome, I like the idea of the gas canisters you shoot to blow open doors that lead down new areas, Epic Center has about 4 of them as is easily my favourite map> I also completed all the new challenges last night as well so now wear my rambo dogtag with pride.