ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
The new maps are awsome, I like the idea of the gas canisters you shoot to blow open doors that lead down new areas, Epic Center has about 4 of them as is easily my favourite map> I also completed all the new challenges last night as well so now wear my rambo dogtag with pride.

One to many c's!

It is a good map though!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Metro is hardwork most of the time. I must have spent four or five hours playing last night. Getting no better i may add, but as a game it is superb.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Depends tbh, defending is immense, hate attacking. An LMG well placed in the tunnels gets you a lot of kills. I regularly end up with 120+ kills.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Unless naturaly good at the game, teamwork is the key. The amount of times im running out of ammo and people just run past/ignore you is lol at times

Clio 172
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Quite enjoying Scavenger mode, but there are some sick guys on this. They must sleep and eat Battlefield.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yep, never met a woman or go out lol. I'm waiting for headphones to turn up, turtle beach thingies. Do they make a difference when gaming?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I only ask as there's times I'm like 'how the f£&k did he know I was there', when I'm attempting a sneaky sneaky approach lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Headset makes a huge difference (which just reminded me to update my headset thread :eek: ) On small maps they don't work as good, but when you are in the enemy spawn they are a great help. I hate playing without mine and not sure if it's in my head or not but I feel like I play worse without my headset on!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I was never a fan of the AK map packs, I do prefer the close quarters but none of the people I play online with like them and I hate playing multiplayer alone, lol.

Clio 172
Scavenger mode is awsome, managed to get two of my pistols up to 500 kills playing it (already had a fair few kills with them just an excuse to use them more). Currently trying to get all my guns to 500 kills, sniper rifles are a real pita though, the quick firing ones are easy but bolt reload at anything but range result in alot of failed kills.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Guys. Just bought some turtle beach x11 headphones off the bay. But, the audio leads don't fit into the back of my lg tv. Which type of adaptor do I need?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Does it have a scart lead with coloured male wires going into it? If so just pull them out of the scart and plug them into the colour slots on the TV, accordingly.

Anyone up for a big CS game on 360 one night this week?

I think there are a fair few of us on here, so should be good fun to get a load of us playing together!