ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Was on this with a mate last night, opposite teams, both went to the small island near point A on Kharg Island and had our own personal crossbow deathmatches!

Was fun but some sniper kept butting in and eventually came over with a chopper.

Clio 172
Was on this with a mate last night, opposite teams, both went to the small island near point A on Kharg Island and had our own personal crossbow deathmatches!

Was fun but some sniper kept butting in and eventually came over with a chopper.

If your on PC there are xbow only servers lol. makes for a right laugh. Nades and Knives is also a server I used to frequent from time to time.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
If your on PC there are xbow only servers lol. makes for a right laugh. Nades and Knives is also a server I used to frequent from time to time.

Lol sounds cool, I'm on xbox though!

Keep getting tempted to try it on PC but think it will ruin the xbox version for me lol!

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
Had the game since release on xbox and thought its was a awesome looking game.

Then last week I got it for PC...it is 10000000000x better than xbox, Its soooo beautiful and runs really smooth on high, problem with the online on PC is you've got some incredibly hardcore players compared to xbox, its even harder when you've got a 64player server.

Clio 172
Had the game since release on xbox and thought its was a awesome looking game.

Then last week I got it for PC...it is 10000000000x better than xbox, Its soooo beautiful and runs really smooth on high, problem with the online on PC is you've got some incredibly hardcore players compared to xbox, its even harder when you've got a 64player server.

64 player servers are where its at.

Evo 5 RS
I stopped with this after I spent out on Close Quarters. Which turned out to be a giant cluster f**k. Although quite fun for 5 minutes you then realise you'd paid money for it.

Clio 172
I stopped with this after I spent out on Close Quarters. Which turned out to be a giant cluster f**k. Although quite fun for 5 minutes you then realise you'd paid money for it.

Loved Close Quarters, AK was a massive let down, but Aftermath is f**king amazing. maps are class, great little sneaky corridors, trashed buildings, massive splits in the ground, its a real infantry setup against vehicles and if you can fly a chopper it really useful no some of the maps. Get Aftermath fella you won't regret it.

Fiesta ST-3
Are you for real? Armoured Kill is the best add on going. Infact all I play now is armoured shield. Mint for sniping, tanks, choppers or infantry.

Clio 172
Are you for real? Armoured Kill is the best add on going. Infact all I play now is armoured shield. Mint for sniping, tanks, choppers or infantry.

I have over 100 hours in tanks, problem is there isn't enough Armour. everyone should be in armour that would be a tank fight not 10 tanks per side and thats it.

clio sold :(
Havent been on battlefield in a couple of months my last package was armoured kill.
Looks like the last map packs are just as good might have to chuck it in and have a look

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
I like aftermath since on xbox i'm quite boss in a tank, shooting jets and heli's out the sky...PC, I get my *** handed to me.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I have to admit, I do still love a bit of Metro. Even when the enemy has all 3 flags. LOL. Sucker for constant deaths trying to infiltrate Flag B.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Opposite for me. Don't like Rush at all.

However, I do enjoy Domination and the new one on Aftermath, Scavenger.

CQ on Metro is bloody brilliant if you can get a team all working together. Dig in at B and you're laughing.

I'm going to jump on tonight (Xbox), anyone fancy joining me?

Nice one mate, sounds good.

May need to add everyone again as had problems with my account and lost my contacts.

Anyone else fancy joining us? Would be good to get a squad together.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The problem with the squad is most games on the server have 24 players, or usually at best 22/23, so you have to wait for ages to enter a game with a squad of 4. Saying that, there's a few that don't have many playing.

Yeah that's a point. Even when there are just 2 of you trying to join it can be a pain.

If enough people were up for it at some point we could all chip in and rent a server or something.

clio sold :(
Went on for the first time in a while last night didnt do too bad more kills than deaths. Ppl keep talking about crossbows I didnt see any or notice any in setup or am I just missing somthing?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, and also the crossbow (Xbow) isn't in the weapons section, it's in with the first aid box etc. as a secondary weapon.

Have people seen the trailer for End Game, the final DLC?

Features Dirt Bikes which could be pretty awesome.

Capture The Flag also makes an appearence.

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
Yea ive got it all , got the vip pass thing had ago on a new map . But didnt see any bow's
Ahhh I see I only had a fast look into weapons not secondary

You'll have to complete the assignment to get it mate, there other assignments that give different attachments for the xbox, such as explosive rounds, tracer dart type things, balance bolts (which allows you to use it at long range with very little drop) and scoped.

You change between the different bolts as you would changing from fully auto to semi auto on a gun.