ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Thanks but the problem is that the headset is connected with a lead with two ends that in theory just go into the tv, they can't as they don't fit.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ah I see, do you have the 3.5mm connection on your tv shown in the 1st method in the video?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yep, so I need to buy a ghey adaptor? I know there only cheap will get one on Thursday when I'm off. And if there is a group game I'm in, crap but I'm in.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
On the side of the tv there is a headset port so I'm guessing that I buy the adaptor stick the leads in to it and then the lead goes in to the headphone socket on the side.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
It's a brilliant game. I used to get a bit annoyed with it but I play differently now, far more a team player. Tbh the new maps have interested me far more to play.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Hugely important to work as a team.

I played with Stinkerpoops off here and 2 German lads I know who are all ace and we came top in every game we played, we'd beat the opposing team in conquest buy 300+ points every time.

It's almost like cheating, especially when 2 of you are medics. The way it's meant to be played.

Gutted I haven't got my 360 at my folks.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Agree completely. I've said this before but it's ultra annoying when people don't help out with ammo etc

When played the right way, with plenty of medics reviving people and all pushing on or digging in as a team, you can rack up a huge lead over the other team.

Clio 172
I've not played this since I got FC3, need to get back online as its double points week. Currently lvl 90 so would like to get to lvl 100 by end of Jan.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Mine is shockingly bad, like 5000 kills to 6700 deaths, but TBF about 1500 of those deaths were "awarded" to me after games I'd only just entered. So I got 0 points and 500 deaths or so each time it happened. LOL. EA said they'd look into it and then said deal with it. Which was nice. Mentioned it a couple of times in this thread.

Not too fussed, more into getting points now.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i remember you getting them, sorry but flol. I used to be concerened but now its all about winning and if its a plus at the end happy days. My k/d is only 1.06 so not exactly pro material.