ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
OB_2D00_Stats_2D00_Final.jpg

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Recieved an email from GAME saying that my pre order might get cancelled due to large number. Will be the last time I use them if it does I pre ordered weeks ago.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Cancel it and pre-order from Sainsburys using the code AK gave a few pages back.

Only £31.99 for the Limited Edition.

The issue with that is not the price, but the delivery time. Sainsbury's often deliver 2 days later. Maybe they've got their act together recently.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Forza will keep me entertained so I'm not fussed.

Indeed. I'm away on the Thursday and Friday too so I won't be on either while all the Yanks will already be Rank 50 and unlocked everything, no doubt.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
They get it 3 days earlier than us anyway but I'm unsure if the online game will be opened at the same time or whether they'll wait until the 28th to at least make things fair.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm actually in no rush to get it for some reason, just want to play Forza, maybe get it after release!

If the OH sees any less of me i'll have plenty of spare time soon. :eek:

Audi TTS S Tronic
The issue with that is not the price, but the delivery time. Sainsbury's often deliver 2 days later. Maybe they've got their act together recently.

Delivery Estimate – 28/10/2011 or next working day.
#0 "Battlefield 3 [Limited Edition]"
Game; £31.99
#1 "Battlefield 3 [Limited Edition]"
Game; £31.99
#2 "Battlefield 3 [Limited Edition]"
Game; £31.99
Please be advised that this is an estimated delivery date and whilst we do not guarantee this delivery date, we are doing our best to get your items to you on, or before, the date provided.

Sub Total: £95.97
Delivery Charge: £0.00
Order Total: £119.97
Voucher: £24.00
VAT: £15.99
FINAL TOTAL: £95.97

AK

M240i
Game; £31.99
Game; £31.99
Game; £31.99
Please be advised that this is an estimated delivery date and whilst we do not guarantee this delivery date, we are doing our best to get your items to you on, or before, the date provided.

Not sure what your point is? It's showing delivery on the Friday (release day) or the Monday?!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Game; £31.99
Game; £31.99
Game; £31.99

Good good. A year or so ago they were poor, but those prices with the discount code used are brilliant. Delivery on Friday would mean they are probably be the best place to order from.

I still think Shopto will deliver Thursday, but then it's another £6 for the game.

Megane 225 F1
Why are you buying 3 copies? They will put them all together in a box that won't fit through your letter box and you will end up like AK. A miserable c**t x

Audi TTS S Tronic
Why are you buying 3 copies? They will put them all together in a box that won't fit through your letter box and you will end up like AK. A miserable c**t x

One for me

One for my brother

One for the girlfriend ;)

That's fine because they are being sent to my shop ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Do I buy this or Forza to tide me over until xmas?

Holy s**t that trailer looks good.

F*cking Battlefield, man.

Forza for Christmas. Get your rank up. If you get it at Christmas you'll be left behind and have the Supersoaker guns against everyone else with M16SA turbo 182 Evo Sniper +1.

Common sense :cool:

Audi TTS S Tronic
Excited.

Girlfriend? She's either the perfect girl or a super nerd.

She's not a nerd... but far from perfect :quiet:

haha!

She plays COD with me too, I caught her playing on it when I walked in after work once ... now we always play COD on split screen, now she's got her own PS3 for BF3 and MW3!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Forza for Christmas. Get your rank up. If you get it at Christmas you'll be left behind and have the Supersoaker guns against everyone else with M16SA turbo 182 Evo Sniper +1.

Is that gun DLC?

That is a very good point.

Battlefield it is. Do you play on 360?

I'll add you :eek: