ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

1.8 Civic EX
Pmsl, then the epic battle over by B. started inside the building and worked our way out side

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheapest xbox slim?! I have a poverty xbox too lol

£182 delivered on ebay with 250gb hard drive and wireless controller...UK PAL sealed - good deal?

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 16v
So excited! The maps look awesome. i really wish a never opened the meme thread earlier and seen the orange and blue combo! :mad:

Can anyone give me a quick rundown of the pre-ordering of this game, and the limited editions etc?!

I read that if you pre-order you get the first add on for free? Is this only on PC as I will be buying on 360!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Get the LME for 360 and you get a few extra guns and a couple of maps
Iirc.

Defo worth it. The LME is only £38 odd aswell so it's not an extra expense.

Mk2 ph1 clio
LOL yeah that was it. Hahaha!

I remember me and AK fighting each other with the knife as it does no damage to team mates on HC mode. We were at it for about 2 minutes non stop and this guy on the opposing team actually stopped to watch for a bit before unloading and killing us both. PMSL.

That was us trying to get that En Brute Achievement (killing 5 friends with the knife). Got to be on opposing teams. What a deuce.

EDIT : LMFAO @ the pic.

et tu brute is a nightmare to get! Got mine done when vietnam first came out. It always put my mates on the other team!

i really can't wait now I've seen the other maps! They all look immense!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The potential for destruction in that first vid is mint. No vehicles yet you can still shoot and destroy the buildings and signs with firearms. Nice.

It looks absolutely mint from all the gameplay footage shown so far.

First time I wont be purchasing COD in a fair few years because of this.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Nice that the beta has been well and truly wiped out now. All the comments saying it's improved in almost every aspect.

Mega hyped for next Friday, even though I won't be here FFSnake.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Those last few videos look alright, I guess.

F*ck me.

First video is great.

As much as folk gel over the jets and air vehicles, I'm not one for flying. Spiezels and AK tend to use them but I prefer land. I'm pleased they're in, but I won't be using them as much as others.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
on BF2142 and BC2 people were figting to get into the apache's n that. to be honest it took the piss. your the first person only person next to the helipad and some cnut come in and nicks your ride. F@@K YOU!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
True story. The guns are more effective when the chopper is inverted.

I'm with Scutch, I rarely get in vehicles at all.

1.8 Civic EX
I'm one for keeping on the ground too, unless someone else is flying lol

Bloody annoying when you're on a map with chopppers and half the players just hang around the chopper spawn point for the whole game waiting for thier "turn" (which normally lasts literally seconds, before crashing/getting shot down) in the chopper...

although I do enjoy getting to the opposing teams HQ, laying some C4 on the chopper spawn point then hide in the trees, chopper spwans, they all race towards it and BOOM!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
on BF2142 and BC2 people were figting to get into the apache's n that. to be honest it took the piss. your the first person only person next to the helipad and some cnut come in and nicks your ride. F@@K YOU!

Its worse when some c**t does this and cant fly the thing... pointless.

On the bigger maps though someone HAS to get in one as they're a game changer... if you can fly.