ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Outlook 2007 Contacts Question...

Scirocco GT 2.0
Hey All,

Today I have setup a AD Account linked to a Exchange 2007 mailbox for a Digital Internal Telephone Directory with all our phone numbers listed with permissions so the Receptionists can keep it up to date and export/print it when needed and all staff can access it as a reviewer.

I have a problem... I have set the fields I want to view locally but when I share the calendar to others the fields viewed reset to the default.

How do I mimic my field settings for everyone?

See attached

Cheers!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 30
  Scirocco GT 2.0
What phone system do you use?

I've forgotten what it's called but it is mainly VOIP

I know we can incorporate the system so we can get voicemails via outlook and outlook web access and also make calls using outlook etc.

Fiesta ST
I've forgotten what it's called but it is mainly VOIP

I know we can incorporate the system so we can get voicemails via outlook and outlook web access and also make calls using outlook etc.

Aye all the systems we put in have a TAPI interface for outlook and use SMTP to send voicemail via e-mail.