ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Outlook 2007 experts??? Syncing issues!

Ph1 172 & Clio DCi
Right, Im having some troubles with Outlook 2007.

This is what I want to do and im not sure if its possable, well I can't get it to work anyway.

We have a computer in the workshop, It has outlook on it, which is linked to our Gmail email account. We want to use the calender on it to take all our bookings. I have a laptop, My businees partner has a laptop and there is a computer at work. When I entre a booking on any computer I want it to show on all computers. Secondly we both have iPhone 4's and want the calenders to sync on there too.

At this current point all the computers can recive emails from the Gmail account. If something is put on the calender from any computer it will update both iPhones over the web. If I put something on my iPhone it will sync with the other iPhone. BUT...... The iphone info will not apper on any computer, and anything entred on the computer will not show up on any of the other computers.

Anyone know how to set this up?

Cheers

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think it's possible yet, m8. I would assume that Outlook would have to be an authorized application for Gmail access?

Not quite sure on the 2-step verification process myself with regards to this.

Gmailaccount.jpg

D.