ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Other people's clio's always look better !

Evo 5 RS
So yours doesnt look as good as all the others that you see, yet you bought it? Can you now see why yours still doesnt look as good as the others? Personally i would have bought one of those that you keep seeing that looks better than yours if i were you!

BTW i owned a 172/182 and 197 years ago TBH.

Fair point

Although tell me, Alan. What's it like being a complete and utter c**t? You seem to be talking down on people a lot recently. Something happened recently, say a visit from Jesus Christ explaining your higher purpose?

172 cup- suzu rf600r
Nope but your attitude is noticeable in other threads too, it was friendly advice nothing more

Anyway I'm not gonna go keyboard warrior with you, I'm out

clio 172
Rob the more you reply to people in this sort of way the less people will help you with any questions mate

friendly advice ? ha I can talk to him how I want its not for you to say really! and If someone slated your car I am sure you would do the same as me ! :)

White clique
you totally missed the point, you are meant to read my thread then reply, I love my clio and its a fine example i am not saying its not! But if you get what i am saying other people things always look better and the clio i saw was a 172 just like mine so why would his be any better! as they say there is always 1 !!

From your thread all i can see is that you have a car, and you think everyone elses equivalent car is better than yours. You also point out earlier in the thread that you prefer some of the other colours. It was your choice to buy your car in your colour, if you prefer other colours then what where you expecting?

BTW - i know exactly what you mean about owning a car where others that are the same look better. I had this feeling with my 182, and actually the reason for this was because compared to some others, it was actually a crock of s**t, so i sold it. Its not a big deal and certainly isnt something i got my knickers in a twist over.

Fair point

Although tell me, Alan. What's it like being a complete and utter c**t? You seem to be talking down on people a lot recently. Something happened recently, say a visit from Jesus Christ explaining your higher purpose?

You care about this far too much TBH.

Passat
Firmly in the 'Alan is a c**t' camp. Totally missed the point of the article to have a go at the OP.

And speaking of s**te cars...pop your head out the window pal. People in the street are laughing at your penis extension.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Agreed i always let people borrow my sport, gf, mates and when i watched it drive off down the road i always thought sh*t me thats a good looking car :D

Do you do the park it, lock it then look back as your walking away!! i never parked my sport without looking back at it!!

Haha this is so true! I love my car but when I do see others on the road and on here I do get the op feelings. Like many have said you know your car inside out so you know all the bad points. Sometimes I see an rb182 and think I made the wrong choice and yet other times I think I made the right one!

White clique
Firmly in the 'Alan is a c**t' camp. Totally missed the point of the article to have a go at the OP.

And speaking of s**te cars...pop your head out the window pal. People in the street are laughing at your penis extension.

It would make no difference to me if they did, I don't really care what others think of my car you see. I certainly wouldnt feel the need to start a forum thread saying my own car looked s**t compared to everyone else!!

clio 172
Ok call me werid but i saw a lovely clio 172 RS on the A38 the other day and it had 17"s on it was really clean in Plymouth

but why is it that other people's clio's always seem to be just that but nicer than mine?

I almost had that feeling like 'oh i wish i had 1' and i was driving mine!

Alan for gods sake read the thread! i never ever said i had a s**t car did i ? 99% of people who have put a comment on here have got the point of this. You still havent so go and comment on something else that means something about the thread! And to add Alan, You cannot pick your colour of car ! A black 1 came along it was a good price and better than the other colours, i am not flash with cash where i can go pick a colour choice!

BlackGold 182
Agreed i always let people borrow my sport, gf, mates and when i watched it drive off down the road i always thought sh*t me thats a good looking car :D

Do you do the park it, lock it then look back as your walking away!! i never parked my sport without looking back at it!!

lmao thats so true! i give mine a good couple of looks and think geez thats nice! but when sitting in it and see another one i think hmmm thats nicer than mine!