ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange price rise

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I'm sure this is all linked with the move to EE ... got to cover the costs somewhere?!

Not had a letter myself and my bill hasn't gone up yet. Contract expires in June anyway so I'll leave unless they do me a deal.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
thats good! What did you say to get that?

I just said I'm paying far to much for my usage what can u do for me

I have a iPhone 4s I was paying £41 a month.
Getting 2 gb Internet, unlimited mins and text

I got them down to £26 but had to take away my minutes to 200mims and take away 1.25gb Internet to 0.75gb

I only use 100mims a month anyway and I use on average 0.7gb Internet ( what he said over the phone anyway )

So I said if I go over that, he said I will pay an extra £5 every 0.5gb.

All the above is a month.

Bearing in mind iv still got 11 months left but that's a big saving over that time.

So I'm happy tbh I don't mind about the increase.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Got the letter, it says mines going up to £36 a month. I pay £27.50 at the moment. f**king murders

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ah yeah your right. Thats one of the reasons i rang up to double check. As the tariff in the letter didnt take into account the 20% discount.