ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinion's please

b/g 182, meg tourer
the tailgate on my car is de-badged at the moment but i have defects in the paint where the 'clio' badge was. so do i...

- stick the 197 rs badge on (in silver) (with grey diamond)
- 197 badge in silver and fit silver diamond
- 197 badge on but colour code it to match rear diamond
- put a sticker of some kind over the defected area.
-paint the diamond and 197 badge black.
- just leaved it de-badged and don't worry about the paintwork

few pics to help.

DSC02268.jpg

DSC02267.jpg

DSC02266.jpg

53 Clio 172
stick with it de-badged luke, if not replace with standard, the new rs badges look a bit gash on older model imo

b/g 182, meg tourer
yeah i got some polish on the bad bit of paint yesterday and its slightly better. not 100% happy but it will do for now until i go to the ring and get a sticker to hide the paint :)

CLIO PH1 172
got a close up of the bad paint i cnt tell in the pics, i would leave it as it is tbh
! looks good

b/g 182, meg tourer
haha, nice one pres. i do like the way miltek's look. cheers mate.

adam- i have tried taking a pic of the area but i cant really catch it in a photo. it was a poor spray job tbh. looks like a small run in the paint with a kind of dull area around it where the clio badge was (and about the same size). had the holes filled and painted about 3 years ago.
i have been at it with the polish at the weekend and its looking slightly better. think i will leave it tbh or get a sticker of some kind for it maybe.