ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Only had the car 2 weeks and...

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Only had the car 2 weeks and some f**ker has scratched it already!!! I know the scratch wasnt there 2 days ago as its really noticeable! When i scratched someones car, I let them know out of respect and common curtisy! So annoying! Its on the front wing right on the top, it looks white at the moment so I think its gone through the paint to the undercoat :( not sure how im going to hide it!

Anyone else had this happen to them? Would you tell someone if you scrated there car?! (I hope you all would!)

I'd tell someone or leave a note, I'd feel bad if I didn't. What kind of scratch is it? Definitely another vehicle that's hit it, or a key mark? Bit of a weird place to get a scratch. Post a pic!

Pics would help, depending on depth, length etc...

Small scratches CAN in some cases be touched in with a paint pen then sanded down and polished back up... but if its deep and nasty you will either need a respray or a smart repair done.

Suzuki Ignis
I dented a colleagues car at work and chipped the paint a tiny bit. He wouldnt have noticed till a few days later at least because it was raining so had beading down the door which masked it. But I told him, got a dent guy out, got the exact paint mixed up and touched it up. I couldnt not tell him because I know I would be really pissed off, yet everyone at work said they wouldnt of told him and wouldnt say aint thing if they did it to mine! C*nts.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
it looks like a key or bag has done it. it only 1.5cm long, it its still really noticeable! Gusy i think i will try your method as i think it would be small enougth.

RacingBlue + IceBurg
I've never scratched someone else's car. Scratched my own on various hedges when the posh c*unts by me don't want to scratch thier nice new range rovers

Last edited:
  Clio 172 Cup
3 of my mates from work have had cars scratched during the last couple of weeks, there are some really careless arseh0les about that don't care about other people's property :mad: