ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ollie's Silver Cup - JMS RS2/Wilwood/2118

2007 MK3 Clio
I Think I'm In Love With This Car.
Absolutely AMAZING Attention To Detail.
Very Tastefully Modified And Probably The Nicest MK2 I've Ever Seen.
Well Done Chap.

FULL FAT 182
Ollie I must say this car is one of the best on here, I'd love to have the 4 pots : ), are you looking at taking it on track?

Ollie's Silver Cup
Thanks, mate. It's safe to say it's pretty much 'finished' in terms of modifications now. :)

Hopefully next year I shall be! :evil:

Ollie's Silver Cup
I gave dodo juice supernatural hybrid a try, for the first time, this morning. Great stuff at a reasonable price tbh! :)

For the first time ever, my 'proper' cameras battery is flat. But, I have an iPhone photo. (uploaded through Facebook too, for the ultimate in poor quality :cool: )

383677_10150333269626971_660606970_8356396_1102252758_n.jpg

Last edited:
  Ollie's Silver Cup
I've never used born to be mild, but do want to give it go. Probably once my supernatural shampoo's gone I'll try it. :D

I'm teetering on removing the back seats. Those pretty cool boot mats are available from k-tec now... :)

Ollie's Silver Cup
As an update to this thread, my Cup will most likely be up for sale shortly.

I love the Clio and got it to a point where I was very happy with it; most of all, I really enjoyed the ownership of it and modifying it over the last couple of years or so! :)

The reality, is that I work close to home (about 2 miles away) and relatively long hours, so it doesn't really get used.

Over the past few weeks I've been thinking about getting a 'normal' daily (low running costs, etc) so I can save for other things (house related). So, yesterday, I ordered a Mito from Alfa.

I'm currently in two minds whether to keep the Clio as a 'toy', but given how little it would get used and wanting to concentrate financially on other things, I think I'll probably put it up for sale!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Shame to see it going mate, it certainly is one of the better prepped cars on the sight, good luck with your sale, I'm sure after 80 pages of progress thread someone will buy it.

What sort of money you putting it up for?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Ah man, super shame :(

Just break it for parts/covert it back to standard and sell me the wilwoods ;)

Seriously though it's sad to hear that, but unfortunately future commitments do come first ie house than our toys :(

Ollie's Silver Cup
I've ordered a black one. It was torn between black and white, but given the amount of white cars on the road at the moment, I decided to go with black. (it was also the cheaper option, of the two) :)

I'm really looking forward to it, they're going to contact me today with a delivery date/estimate.

I thought if I was going to replace the Clio, I wanted something completely different so I wouldn't be directly comparing the two.

Ollie's Silver Cup
I suppose I don't have to sell it. However, I don't get to enjoy driving it much now; with the Mito being used everyday, the Cup will just sit in the garage.

I may as well sell at this point, before prices deteriorate further, and at least get a half decent figure for it. :)

The other thing is, the longer I keep it, the more money I'll keep spending on buying aftermarket bits ha ha!

Fiesta ST-3
Typical CS fasion, build something epic then sell/break it!

You'll be awfully sad to see it go I can imagine, it's a credit to you. Someone will be getting an absolute MINTER.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Just been really enjoying this thread only to see the anticlimax ending of you selling it :(

Shame, you've built a lovely car there, and if your commute is so short I dont see how you hope to really save money on running costs with a new car given that it will depreciate more a week than this could possibly have cost you in fuel.
Still, its your decision of course so I hope it goes well for you.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Wow! Didn't see this coming! You've done cracking Job with the car & the price is very fair considering the parts/ condition/ milage!

I've got a pm for you, 2 secs!

LY 182
Do think that's an epic buy mate. I'd even be tempted to shift by LY and use the funds for this as it's definitely one of my fav cars on here lol.

One note ref the ad: Can't see anything relating to the private plate and what the original plate is.

Ollie's Silver Cup
Wow! Didn't see this coming! You've done cracking Job with the car & the price is very fair considering the parts/ condition/ milage!

I've got a pm for you, 2 secs!

Thanks, mate.

It was something I'd been thinking about for a while, but was reluctant given all the work that's been done this year.

Do think that's an epic buy mate. I'd even be tempted to shift by LY and use the funds for this as it's definitely one of my fav cars on here lol.

One note ref the ad: Can't see anything relating to the private plate and what the original plate is.

Thanks! I've amended the advert to include details on the plate.

I'm transferring the plate to my new car, so the Cup will go back to it's original '53 plate. :)

Titanium 182
Typical CS fasion, build something epic then sell/break it!

I've got it be honest, it's true with most modified cars.

If you're working 2miles from work, why not walk/cycle and use the Cup as the fun toy/track car it was intended to be when modifying it?

Shame you're selling, but a Mito will be nice... and boring ;)