ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Mito Sportiva 135
Headshots???

Is there no direct replacement to stopping power on this one then? The hardened thing is more like FMJ, doesn't increase bullet damage. No danger close either.

Renault Clio 1.4
That's the reason I only play hardcore - far too annoying when you empty a whole clip into somebody for them to run off.

Mito Sportiva 135
The clips seem bigger on this game...in MW2 with the scar, scavenger was vital - getting longer killstreaks seems a lot harder in this one, but that's a good thing.

Still some annoying campers though.

I like the fact that it is a little harder to get the high end kill streaks in.

Making it so that your kill streak perks don't add to your kill streak is a great idea, it stop people camping while their aircraft is out.

Although I think they could have been a little braver with the kills to get the high end kill streaks. 11 isn't the hardest, especially for little cnuts that camp all of the time.

LY 182
I like the kill format in HC but I find camping is done way too much. I still play it with some of my mates and usually do alright. Hell, I just camp back lol.

Ph1 172
for HCTM:
Gailil with red dot and spressor
Python with speed reloader
semtex, decoy, claymore
ghost
warload
ninja

Headquarters/free for all also used on Nuketown

AK74u, Grip
Python speed reloader
semtex, decoy, claymores
Ghost
steady aim
Ninja

flam thrower fitted under a AR is pretty good for clearing rooms

Fiesta ST-2
Thought I'd give this one last go and what a mistake that was. What a poor excuse for a game. Every map is laboured numerous time have I fired whole clips into people directly in front of me and not hit them once all with full connection apparently. I've shot people not even moving only for them to turn around run through my bullets and casually stab me. I think it's disgusting they can release something as incomplete as this. Back to bfbc2 & mw2.

Still using the M16 with suppressor, ghost, hardened, ninja. Also been trying out tactical re-spaun, quite good imo for some levels, allows me to kill the person i was killed by 4/5 times if not a few other people when it's kicked off.

Played with the fammas a bit, but prefer the M16, might get on the ak47u later. Tried the MP5 but just found it unloading too quickly and running out of bullies. I've only run out twice with the M16, both on mad kill-streaks.

A SHED!
Thought I'd give this one last go and what a mistake that was. What a poor excuse for a game. Every map is laboured numerous time have I fired whole clips into people directly in front of me and not hit them once all with full connection apparently. I've shot people not even moving only for them to turn around run through my bullets and casually stab me. I think it's disgusting they can release something as incomplete as this. Back to bfbc2 & mw2.

really? im a hater of mw2, and a lover of killzone....just bought black ops and ive gotta say its much better than mw2

Audi TT 225 Quattro
This game has some serious issues at the moment, I'm at lv 44 and cant be arsed to do anymore until they patch it. the hit detection, FRAME RATE DROP or lag in multiplayer is horrendous:dead: Treyarch you have fucked this one up good and proper:D
In its defense i will say that Zombies is excellent and so far seems to suffer from none of the above issues but then its only 4 people not 12, had a excellent game on der riesse yesterday and loving both the new maps......just the multiplayer part :dapprove:

Clio 172 Cup
Just put it on, played about 3-4 mins, turned it back off, LAG, Hit Detection took the piss. Took 3 attempts to even get into a game.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
one in the chanber is my fav too, getting a long range moving kill does really satisfy me

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I find it really unsatisfying when I put my 1 bullet into there head and stab them 3 times and they turn around and shoot me. Makes losing your money even more worthwhile. Lol

LY 182
Don't get how you boys are all having these problems? Is your net connection solid? I've noticed only a very small amount of lag on a couple games and hit markers are usually pretty spot on.

Just had a random evening. Played FFA in a private match with mates. 8 of us on Nuketown, f**king mental lol.

Also managed 26-9 on HCTM Grid map. They were all inside and as they came out I kept picking em off was just lucky timing I guess. Had the chopper gunner out and destroyed them lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
when i'm host on full bars, some games i get a jumpy/slow game and some times i dont. the lads saying when i'm host full bars my screen is spot on and there complaining there's screen is all over the shot. It's very annoying why it does this. been on mw2 tonight not one problem not one on lag/slow screen

Renault Clio 1.4
Had my best game earlier, highest ratio anyway.

photo19qe.jpg

Mk2 ph1 clio
Got a nice little payback with a mortar team on domination after gettin spawned on by the fkin team!

5 man motar.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
Well I saved up 10,000 so I could have a high roller match and what a surprise the lag ruined it and I came 4th. I knew there was a few people high up as it was a gun game (it's random) so I knifed some to give me a chance but the retards I was playing with were not clever enough to do the same. Game over 10,000 gone due to lag (free with every cod black ops)

Clio RS 182
Well I saved up 10,000 so I could have a high roller match and what a surprise the lag ruined it and I came 4th. I knew there was a few people high up as it was a gun game (it's random) so I knifed some to give me a chance but the retards I was playing with were not clever enough to do the same. Game over 10,000 gone due to lag (free with every cod black ops)

lolrus

Nothing at the mo :(
lag online is terrible atm.. took me 3-4 times to enter a game.. i think in the 30mins break i had before 10pm when something else started on the telebox i got into 1 game and i had to leave cause i would miss the start of the programme..

seriously am gonna do just campaign, and zombie achivements and trade it in

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I don't get why you guys are having such a hard time with lag etc? I have had no problems whatsoever finding games on my own, in a party is another story.

Bus w**ker
No major lag problems for me either. Had the odd stutter and one game that was bad, no worse than any other online MP game.

A4 Avant
Lag isn't really an issue for me or my brother, we've even managed some 2 player online on the same PS3 without issue (Apart from me kicking his ass).

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh it's just parties it hates....we had to split our group of 8 into 2 of 4 just so we could play. Nightmare.

Fiesta ST-2
lag online is terrible atm.. took me 3-4 times to enter a game.. i think in the 30mins break i had before 10pm when something else started on the telebox i got into 1 game and i had to leave cause i would miss the start of the programme..

seriously am gonna do just campaign, and zombie achivements and trade it in

£33 cash from CEX

Mk4 .:R32
I had major problems on the PS3 last night.

It would freeze on the multiplayer lobby menu, so I'd have to switch off the console (couldn't reset using the controller), when it did eventually put me into a game it was either a game that started 3 minutes beforehand or it was really bad quality (wouldn't register me shooting someone and game play was juddery).

Pain in the ass.

Nothing at the mo :(
I had major problems on the PS3 last night.

It would freeze on the multiplayer lobby menu, so I'd have to switch off the console (couldn't reset using the controller), when it did eventually put me into a game it was either a game that started 3 minutes beforehand or it was really bad quality (wouldn't register me shooting someone and game play was juddery).

Pain in the ass.

Apparantly its been freezing alot on Ps3 and Xbox's

Mito Sportiva 135
I've had no problems freezing, just lots of slowdown in games.

Seriously...is this the future of gaming, glitched products? And all the talk of releasing "platform games" where you pay say £10 for the base of a game and everything else is DLC will further encourage that, and that's what people like EA, Activision and Codemasters are talking about. Please no!