ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Yeah, in MW2 i rushed every game, M/L/Ninja, silenced UMP, I could win 9/10 free for all's with a 3+KD, I try rushing in this game I go negative, badly negative.

It does seem to favor camping a little more, which is fine, I just have to learn to stop running around.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Agreed, although I'd say due to the size if maps at least it's not hidden snipers camping, I do prefer the odd camper though to a team full of silent, sprinting, knife lungers haha, that was one if my biggest pet hates with MW

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Yeah, I can't believe people still try to do it in Black Ops. And there are still people who run around with Grenade Launchers as Primary's.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I think it works to a certain extent but to nowhere near as well as it did in MW, i never bothered learning how to do it but i did accidentally quick scope a guy on this a few days ago, i think it was more no scope than quick scope tbh.

LY 182
Yeah, in MW2 i rushed every game, M/L/Ninja, silenced UMP, I could win 9/10 free for all's with a 3+KD, I try rushing in this game I go negative, badly negative.

It does seem to favor camping a little more, which is fine, I just have to learn to stop running around.

Yep suits my tactics quite well lol. I'm doing pretty well combining occupying a spot / moving around a bit. Find a good spot, nab a few kills, move on to next spot. I still get killed a lot though. I'm trying not to read into my K : D ratio too much. If I get more kills than deaths I'm happy tbh.

I think the players on your team have quite a large influence on your K : D now, more so than MW2. Cause of the random respawning you kinda need a bit of a hand really. If your team sucks then no matter how good you are you're gonna do well to have a positive ratio lol.

Really enjoying the game though all the same. Lag / hit markers barely seem an issue for me. A few times I think hmm I should of got that kill but it could easily be a case of my shot going low and them catching me upper body / head.

Bus w**ker
Nuketown could be a good map if the camping little talentless faggots didn't constantly vote to play it for three f**king hours in a row AND if it wasn't 1m².

*Post may contain slight exaggerations.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just had a 15 games there doing allright, even though 95% of all the games were on nuketown. some games kicked out, one came up ERROR flightpath or some thing, one game froze, few games they were laggy as f@ck

Renault Clio 1.4
I was having my first above average game on jungle last night, called in the chopper and lost connection to the host immediately - it couldn't find another suitable one either.

LY 182
I'm level 43 and still rocking the famas. Really like it. Gonna give the AK47-u a go later on I think.

I was having my first above average game on jungle last night, called in the chopper and lost connection to the host immediately - it couldn't find another suitable one either.

I managed to get a chopper on Jungle last night on hardcore TDM lol. Must of got lucky with the opposing team as they could of easily killed me 3 or 4 times during my 9 killstreak.

Mito Sportiva 135
What's the best weapon in assault class to replacethe SCAR from MW2? So far none of the guns match it and my performance has suffered...the M14 is also pretty rubbish for most games, too slow to fire.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I just unlocked the AUG and i found it allot better to use than the FAMAS, i'm trying to get Ninja Pro now seeing if you can hear the enemy more

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I just unlocked the AUG and i found it allot better to use than the FAMAS, i'm trying to get Ninja Pro now seeing if you can hear the enemy more

You can't until they patch it.

As for the guns to replace the SCAR, there isn't one really, that thing was ridiculous, they all have more recoil, the galil is good though, try that?

Mountune Tractor
I lol at the people complaining. You're only moaning because MW2 was a piece of piss to play, this game is much more difficult, and means you have to adjust your play style, you can't just run around with a silenced UMP anymore.

I think it is much better than MW2, it just takes some adjustment in your game play.

f**k me at last! Somebody who speaks the truth!

I just had such a funny game on nuketown (demolition). Went 73-39 mainly due to the chopper gunner killstreak, we still didn't win the round though! So difficult!

LY 182
Just use your custom classes to try em all out, surely? What works for one person won't work for others. As said a few times, I really rate the Famas. But need to give other guns a try too to see how I fair with them.

Mito Sportiva 135
Cool, is it good then?

Geddes do you know where you can find out how to unlock all the pro perk options at all mate? Can't find anything?

Mountune Tractor
You can't until they patch it.

As for the guns to replace the SCAR, there isn't one really, that thing was ridiculous, they all have more recoil, the galil is good though, try that?

I waited ages to get the AUG as I used it on MW2 but dropped it as it wasn't that great imo. My choice now is Galil or Commando - warlord pro with suppressor and purple dot - scavenger pro - ninja pro. The G11 is cack.

Mountune Tractor
Cool, is it good then?

Geddes do you know where you can find out how to unlock all the pro perk options at all mate? Can't find anything?

Go to the perk in create a class and then press square - it tells you exactly how to unlock it. 3 challenges for each.

Mk4 .:R32
I'm currently using the M16 but has quite a bit of recoil on it. So shooting people at short range is f**king hard. especially when they run around in circles, jumping up and down.

claymores are awesome on free for all when you've got a cheeky little spot to pick people off.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
So what's the highes killstreak you have had up to now then? mine is 15 :D but as i havnt unlocked the dogs/gunship etc i couldnt use them :( fail,

Golf R32
My only gripe with the ACOG and the reflex sights is that it appears darker, so if anything long range shots seem harder. My combinations so far have been:

MP5K - Silencer or Extended Mags for Nuketown
AK74U - Grip
Galil - Silencer

Only problem I've found for me at least is that the assault rifles are to be slower on target, so might adjust the sensitivity from the default to see if it makes any difference

Bus w**ker
Famas+Reflex is my weapon of choice so far. Not bothered with unlocking any perks or owt yet, except Gaymores.

Skoda Fabia vRS
i dont think the Galil is as good as the Famas, ive unlocked the Galil but not bought it yet, picked it up a few times and didnt like it

Mito Sportiva 135
Know what you mean...maybe it's good ARs aren't as good as in MW2 as that's all I used the whole game, good to try new things I suppose...the SMGs seem fun so far.

LY 182
Personally I prefer the Famas to the Galil. I use Warlord Pro Famas w/ red dot + extended mags. Also have the Python w/ Acog like Mr Valver! :cool:

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF

One of the first things I did was to unlock that. Still can't hear them anything like in MW2 though.

Golf R32
My current most used Class is:

Primary = MP5K + Silencer
Secondary = LAW
Grenades = Semtex / Concussion
Equipment = None
Perks = Hardline / Steady Aim / Ninja

Definitely preferring the submachines in Black Ops

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Scavenger is the most useless perk in this game, I used to use it a lot on MW2, but now it is the bottom of the list for me. Would rather have Hardline, Ghost, Flak Jacket or Lightweight in front of it.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Galil - Supressor
Secondary doesn't matter, don't use it
Hardline
Sleight of hand
Hacker

Sleight if hand is my crutch, can't do without it.

Golf R32
Yer I never use secondary either, only reason I chucked the LAW in was to get the reward for taking out Choppers, though I have found it slightly handy for campers that are dug in well

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Aug is the best gun IMO, the famas is a pea shooter. I always use extended mags and still takes a clip with the famas.