ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
What about all the other jazz like pictures, reticules etc?

The only things you keep are titles and emblem layers and the emblems themselves.

Also if you pay the 1000 points to have your emblem or clan tag on a gun, you keep that, but don't unlock it until the level you usually do, you just don't have to pay for it.

Fiesta ST-3
Had an epic wager match last night. Fought all afternoon to get 10000 cod points to gamble it all on hardcore wager. The random map was sticks and stones. Playing all the way through, 10 seconds left in second to get 18000 points back then the guy infront of me bankrupts and I won 30000 cod points haha mint.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I haven't had a high roller wager match yet. I would try it but I know the lag would spoil it. Bet every1 camps like f**k. Lol

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Liking the game but unless I'm in a good party I tend to get bored after around half an hour. Must be those counts days I ploughed into MW2!

Ph1 172
anyone know if any of the problems are gonna get sorted? Lag, spawn killing etc? sort of put me off playing it at the weekend :(

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Is anuyone having issues with connection?

I never had any issues with connection on MW2, but this game just doesn't seem to run right at all. My PS3 seems to run slow and laboured when I run the game.

It also seems to take a hell of a lot of bullets to drop people, and when in killcam, it never looks the same as it did from my view.
that's what i'm getting too Stava exactly the same

i'm playing this game less and less now

Picked this up today. Seems okay, defiantly some issues. Earlier in the day was fine, but finding now that bullets just aren't registering/spauning issues. Meh, maybe i'm just not doing so well now...

Still undecided on what gun. Currently got M16 with suppressor but my flat mates love fammas with suppressor.

oh new gamertag is poisoneddreamer

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Just went and bought this, came on and a load of friends were playing, but then they all went for dinner or some s**t, I need some friends :(

P.s total COD noob, and so far, this seems tripe. Give me GOW any day, all this power ups and crap get's on my tits, helicopters etc, feck off!

Never above 25mpg
Just went and bought this, came on and a load of friends were playing, but then they all went for dinner or some s**t, I need some friends :(

P.s total COD noob, and so far, this seems tripe. Give me GOW any day, all this power ups and crap get's on my tits, helicopters etc, feck off!

COD4 and Modern Warfare 2 are the better ones imo.

The only thing this game is good for is the Zombie levels!

Mk2 ph1 clio
COD4 and Modern Warfare 2 are the better ones imo.

The only thing this game is good for is the Zombie levels!

Der riese is awesome in black ops! The new weapons on the old maps make a huge difference. I got the commando assault rifle (m4 I think) and it cuts them down no problems! Also the famas!

Got a ballistic knife twice in a row out of the random box though!! that sucked.. although putting that into a pack a punch machine would be interesting!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
anyone know if any of the problems are gonna get sorted? Lag, spawn killing etc? sort of put me off playing it at the weekend :(

neither of those problems are getting sorted. but they are patching the see through wall on crisis and another map. great just what every1 wanted. can view the upcoming patch on cod black ops forum.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Der riese is awesome in black ops! The new weapons on the old maps make a huge difference. I got the commando assault rifle (m4 I think) and it cuts them down no problems! Also the famas!

Got a ballistic knife twice in a row out of the random box though!! that sucked.. although putting that into a pack a punch machine would be interesting!

can we not join you whilst you play?

Mk2 ph1 clio
Not unless you have the maps Kev. It was on the activision site that this wasnt gonna be made available to download either it was exclusive to prestige and hardened editions.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Hiyaaaa!

Add me.

Picked this up today. Seems okay, defiantly some issues. Earlier in the day was fine, but finding now that bullets just aren't registering/spauning issues. Meh, maybe i'm just not doing so well now...

Still undecided on what gun. Currently got M16 with suppressor but my flat mates love fammas with suppressor.

oh new gamertag is poisoneddreamer

Will do.

Had another go now. Really unpredictable. Definite issues. Still fun though. But got 5 lost hosts after the game had finished and lost loads of points/sick ratios. Got bored of that.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Just played online. Got wasted loads. How come people shoot you and you die. When I paste the s**t out of other people they don't die? I really don't get it.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Went to 670 odd in the world at HQ's today and under 10K in TDM. Doesn't last long though if you stop playing.

I prefer the new system, on MW2 all you had to do was play ALOT and you'd end up top 'o' the list (points wise) but in this if you start playing s**t you go down.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
just had a good game, 24 kills 6 deaths, was on that snow map, up high, cant remember the name

Dodgy one
Just done a 16-6 on domination with a load of points, It felt good :) I had shitloads of lag earlier but i blame it on the fact my network was busy, Once the tinterwebs was turned off no lag whatsoever, I even went back to mw2 at one point and that was the same.

Overall i though this was w**k at first as i kept getting pwned, Played a few games with mates in Lobbys leveled up a bit (11) upgraded my guns and got a few perks im slaughtering campers and folk on level 30+ and i'd had a few beers lolz.

Cant seem to get voice in the game like on mw2 either, couldnt hear my mate in teh headset earlier although he did drop out the party is that the reason why?

AK

M240i
You do get in game chat, search and destroy doesn't though and neither do the higher stake wager matches.

Bus w**ker
I'm actually loving MP on this. It's like they took all the bullshit out of MW2 that i hated and set it over new maps. It's not perfect but which game is?

Nuketown is f**king w**k though.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I lol at the people complaining. You're only moaning because MW2 was a piece of piss to play, this game is much more difficult, and means you have to adjust your play style, you can't just run around with a silenced UMP anymore.

I think it is much better than MW2, it just takes some adjustment in your game play.

Golf R32
I find Nuketown good for a quick blast and not to be taken to seriously, its just a chaotic run and gun map were you don't have to think to much so kind of ideal when I get home from work and just fancy a quick mindless match.

I am truly terrible with rifles at the moment, I haven't really played it that much and despite unlocking the Famas and stuff I've been using the MP5K pretty much for every match. Unlocked the Galil last night so after everyone raving about it I changed a couple of my classes to use it and before I did I played Nuketown and got 17-12, 22-8, and 19-15 with the MP5, with the Galil I ended two games 7-15, and 13-21 :dapprove:

I lol at the people complaining. You're only moaning because MW2 was a piece of piss to play, this game is much more difficult, and means you have to adjust your play style, you can't just run around with a silenced UMP anymore.

I think it is much better than MW2, it just takes some adjustment in your game play.

more dificult ? erm that its not im doing far far far better than i did in mw2

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I am the opposite at the moment, I would rarely not be top or top three of a leaderboard in MW2, but I do struggle in certain games atm. The spawns are pretty bad in TDM, which I think is part of the problem.

A4 Avant
I've found that you can't just run round a corner look down the sights and automatically snap to where the player is anymore, you actually have to have aimed at the target before firing. IMO this game takes more skill than MW2 did to get kills consistantly.

Mk4 .:R32
Just played online. Got wasted loads. How come people shoot you and you die. When I paste the s**t out of other people they don't die? I really don't get it.

I've found that a few times as well!

I've blatantly shot someone with 3 or 4 bullets, and they still managed to kill me :S and sometimes when you're up close and go to stab them it doesn't friggin register. I've got the ninja perk so you can't hear my footsteps, I crept up behind someone last night and went to stab them about 3 times and it didn't work.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
It takes more skill cos ya gotta factor in the lag. I can shoot people first everytime and die so now I try flanking and 50% of the time they don't turn around and kill me. Lol it should be called camping ops TBH as it spawns people together and usually they stay there and with the lag almost impossible to kill both so they will just keep spawning there.