ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Bus w**ker
Tonight 360 any time from 7:30 onwards. Jews need not apply...oh ok you can play but only if your clan tag is changed to JEWZ.

That is all.

X

Bus w**ker
So yeah that 7:30 thing went out the window when I suddenly had a mad panic attack over whether I actually owned a tent or not. It turns out that I do and it still has all the poles and s**t to put it up. I was tempted to camp out in my back garden tonight, but it's about to rain so instead I'm just gonna camp on COD for a bit instead.

Anyone on later?

Ive had a nice roid-free period, so its time that I get back on and have a session tonight with you lot. (not having a late one though. gotta be up at 5am for work :S)

Bus w**ker
Once I've thrown all my s**t together for the weekend then I'll be on. Get a lie in tomorrow and don't have to be out till 10ish so I may stay on later than my usual bed time of 8pm.

Bus w**ker
Will be jumping on this afternoon once I've set fire to everything I've brought back from the weekend.

Ill be going up to the missus' at about 7ish I think, so does anyone fancy a session beforehand? If I know you're gonna be online, then ill have more motivation to get myself on ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Played it for about four hours in total today n im level 23, is it me or are people on the xbox w**k at COD? been playing against people on like their 3rd+ prestige n Pawning at level 8 etc...

Bus w**ker
F*cking queer. x

google+1.jpg

I'm off work today, so between going to the gym and BBQing in the sun I'll hop on.

Played it for about four hours in total today n im level 23, is it me or are people on the xbox w**k at COD? been playing against people on like their 3rd+ prestige n Pawning at level 8 etc...

Nah, it's like PS3, dependant on lobby..

I play with another guy, and everytime we're on the same team, we never lose a game!