ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Bus w**ker
I'm gonna go grab my tea and then depending on what time it is I'll either be on for a short while or not at all...as I'm a big homo and watching Torchwood at 9. :eek:

Bus w**ker
I'm coming!

(or possibly restoring my piece of s**t phone that's just crashed in to Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafe Mode)

Fiesta ST-3
I could well make an appearance tonight also. And I also should be rusty, not like thats an issue when playing Symon and Agay!

AK

M240i
I might come on soon but Harry Potters on the telly, I'm making my dinner and need to do my ironing (god, could I sound any more gay!)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Errrr

Trying to get Hacker Pro.

Have destroyed the enemy equipment, have killed 25+ enemies using motion sensor, but my claymore or C4 kills don't register on the challenge bit?

In one game on Nuketown alone I got 15+ C4 kills, yet it says overall I've only got 4?!?

Anyone got any ideas what's going on there?

Clio 1.2 16v
You did have hacker set as your perk didn't you Liam? i remember trying for Hardline Pro and realised i never had it set.

Must admit it wasnt that bad last night, maybe this afternoon i'l realise why i got rid of it

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Errrr

Trying to get Hacker Pro.

Have destroyed the enemy equipment, have killed 25+ enemies using motion sensor, but my claymore or C4 kills don't register on the challenge bit?

In one game on Nuketown alone I got 15+ C4 kills, yet it says overall I've only got 4?!?

Anyone got any ideas what's going on there?

It should do. Maybe you didn't have the perk equipped.

Are you sure you got 15 kills with C4 on Nuketown, seems like a lot to me.

Clio 1.2 16v
Yeah he did, there was six of us playing Domination and spamming the B flag with nades and C4 to stop them capturing. i'd have been so pissed if i was the enemy

LY 182
Think I'm gonna have to start playing some TDM.

I really wanna play Nuketown but I've not seen it come up on demolition once in several months.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah I deffo had Hacker equipped, sure I even got a quad few days ago with C4 and still says I've only got 4 C4 kills! lol :(

Bus w**ker
Think I'm gonna have to start playing some TDM.

I really wanna play Nuketown but I've not seen it come up on demolition once in several months.

I used to only play FFA, hated TDM with a passion. But since moving to 360 TDM is actually fun and pretty much the only mode I play. Although I frickin' loved sticks and stone the other night.

AK

M240i
I used to only play FFA, hated TDM with a passion. But since moving to 360 TDM is actually fun and pretty much the only mode I play. Although I frickin' loved sticks and stone the other night.

Shame you're shite at all game modes though, eh? (insert picture of turd here).

Bus w**ker
Oh I'm sorry...how did you do on Sticks and Stones Highlander? Yeah that's right YOU SUCKED MASSIVE BAWS (check my Scottish out!)

The moral of this story is that AK is a Southern puff with a fucked up accent. X

Bus w**ker
You should stop injecting 'roids in your arse and get back on.

(Says me that's not been on in over a week now)

Mate, the time that ive had away from Blops, ive had no roid rage whatsoever... Its been nice not having to scream at you dirty fag campers (the rage is coming back just thinking about you and your f**king RC car). ;)

LY 182

I switched to demolition as I prefer having the objective. Was a TDM guy before. I'll switch back to TDM for a sesh tonight and hopefully get some overdue Nuketown action lol.

And yeah, sticks & stones + gun game can be very amusing away from the more serious games.