ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Bus w**ker
521dd6dc-9723-56fc.jpg

*Cough*

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Lol ^.

Just played the new maps and tbh it's just the same thing. Camping etc. Other than that the actual layout aint bad.

Two 0 Shitx
I bought the first pack but when i went to download them it was talking a day just for 1 map and there were 6 to download! Won't be buying anymore until BT upgrade the line but that's £11 wasted which pissed me off.

LY 182
New maps seem pretty good, just got a bit annoyed with the camping / sniping etc.

I want to get to know the maps so I'm running around a bit clueless ATM and loads of c***s are just hiding trying to boost their K/D or whatever lol. Other maps were like that anyway so sure things will be fine in a few days or so.

Fiesta ST-3
Urgh you can't have one f**king decent game of zombies without your team mates being either 5 years old or bloody foreign speaking French.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I'm noticing a Nothern trend...

No that's PSN.

It's not psn at all. It's either his download speed or a console fault.
Whole map packs usually take 12 minutes to download on my slim wether I do it when millions of others are or not.

Bus w**ker
It's not psn at all. It's either his download speed or a console fault.
Whole map packs usually take 12 minutes to download on my slim wether I do it when millions of others are or not.

It's strange than that any of my PSN downloads (and all my friend's that I know with PS3s too) take a f**king age to finish but my PC downloads at 2mb/s constant on torrents and all my DLC downloads on 360 complete in a matter of minutes, sometimes seconds. Also oddly there's a lot of complaints across forums all over the world about how long it takes to download anything through PSN, not to mention DLC for the most popular titles on release day. If that's a hardware fault then I'm REALLY surprised that Sony hasn't been slapped with a class action lawsuit in the states over it, they raise them over ANYTHING, or issued mass recall...

I've been on PSN since the day I got my PS3 in 2007, it's never improved and only a total overhaul will do that, I've only had my 360 since February and the first thing I noticed was how much of an improvement Live was over PSN. So much so that I've not turned my PS3 on since I found that I could stream media from my PC to my 360 months ago and it's now living on a shelf in the spare bedroom gathering dust.

I'm also pretty sure that my details haven't been, possibly, stolen from Live... LOL

57 Clio Campus Sport
It's strange than that any of my PSN downloads (and all my friend's that I know with PS3s too) take a f**king age to finish but my PC downloads at 2mb/s constant on torrents and all my DLC downloads on 360 complete in a matter of minutes, sometimes seconds. Also oddly there's a lot of complaints across forums all over the world about how long it takes to download anything through PSN, not to mention DLC for the most popular titles on release day. If that's a hardware fault then I'm REALLY surprised that Sony hasn't been slapped with a class action lawsuit in the states over it, they raise them over ANYTHING, or issued mass recall...

I've been on PSN since the day I got my PS3 in 2007, it's never improved and only a total overhaul will do that, I've only had my 360 since February and the first thing I noticed was how much of an improvement Live was over PSN. So much so that I've not turned my PS3 on since I found that I could stream media from my PC to my 360 months ago and it's now living on a shelf in the spare bedroom gathering dust.

I'm also pretty sure that my details haven't been, possibly, stolen from Live... LOL

Agree. Had both since release, PS3 was a mistake.

Anyone on today?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I bought the first pack but when i went to download them it was talking a day just for 1 map and there were 6 to download! Won't be buying anymore until BT upgrade the line but that's £11 wasted which pissed me off.

Did you look on your disk at which code you have and select just that code? You only need to download one of the 6 options.

Bus w**ker
I'll be on for a bit, but I need to pack for the stag do I'm off on tomorrow for the weekend so it might not be till late...or I might just chuck a load of s**t in a bag and hope for the best lol.

Fiesta ST-3
I will also be on for an hour or so but will be offline from 8pm onwards. But then on again very late. Perhaps.

AK

M240i
I'll be on for a bit, but I need to pack for the stag do I'm off on tomorrow for the weekend so it might not be till late...or I might just chuck a load of s**t in a bag and hope for the best lol.

The latter... or else.

I am just doing a system update should be on soon for a few games.

Get in the detailing section help me out :approve:

Never above 25mpg
Shangri-La is not a bad zombie map, just the punji stakes f**k you over big time!

Not even played online. That's what MW2 is for!

AK

M240i
I'm off to the pub straight from work for a few so may be on around 7-8ish spouting a load of shite :D.