ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Astra SRI/ Hornet
created a new class today with m16 and grenade launcher for S and D. i think the lack of a silencer actually gets ya more kills as people are drawn to ya instead of hiding. its def a underated gun.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Be on in the next few days you xbox slags. As for you PS3 boys its still No1 in my eyes just now i can play all my mates lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
You on this tonight bif? It's s**t how no1 plays this on ps3. You'd think they would be bored of mw2 by now, I know I am.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They're both the 360 version of the game anyway. One just forces you to use a pad designed sixteen years ago. ;)

I'll be on later with the usuals. I'm downloading the new maps now.

Bus w**ker
FLOL XBL pwns PSN so frickin' hard. Last time I downloaded a map pack on release day on my PS3 it took about three days, I put the map pack in my download queue at 2pm at work. Got in not long ago and turned my 360 on to let it start the download and it completed in under a minute. BOOM

Just gonna have a quick blast now to see what I think.

AK

M240i
I'm gunna be a pikey and not buy the maps unless the MW2 deal is still on after I return from Glasgow :eek:

Bus w**ker
I'm gunna be a pikey and not buy the maps unless the MW2 deal is still on after I return from Glasgow :eek:
Fuckin' Scots! LOL

Well I've had a quick blast on each of the new maps on Combat Training, just to see what they're like, and I'm impressed. They look amazing and the flow of them should be awesome in a real game...although there is a hellalot of camping spots. If anything every new map seems to be catering just for campers FFS. Ah well will just have to flush them out. Favourite is Drive In I think, just because it's going to be fast paced and close quarters.

Fiesta ST-3
Played a couple of the map packs.

They are okay. Better than the other upgrade map packs. Will get in to them properly tomorrow.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Does no one think all these map packs are abit expensive? £10,99 is steep in my eyes for three maps and a zombie map ill proberly play once a blue moon with kev and thats if hes lucky enough to carry me for a few levels

Mk2 ph1 clio
Tbh zombies is the only reason i still own black ops.. but it is nice to see cliffside again... i know all the little routes from the WAW days... but its a golf course/resort now lol

UR197
4 new maps plus zombies, 9.99 if you buy points from game etc
I dont think it's steep as I dont buy anyother games apart from formula 1 gears halo and cod so it's pretty cheap for me lol!

Bus w**ker
Sorry Scott, I was only on for the game I was in when you sent the invite.

I love the new maps, just hate the majority of camping c***s playing them. Some of them must have been on from 2pm yesterday just finding spots that they can sit scoped up ready to pick people off when they happen to run past. Be right though, give it a few days and everyone will know where the 'nade lol.

On their own the map packs aren't too badly priced IMHO, but when you add the whole cost of Blops together it is expensive. If you (stupidly) paid RRP for the lot you'd be looking at over £80 for one game, which the majority of it's content can only be played online...so XBL to factor in to the cost too.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
On their own the map packs aren't too badly priced IMHO, but when you add the whole cost of Blops together it is expensive. If you (stupidly) paid RRP for the lot you'd be looking at over £80 for one game, which the majority of it's content can only be played online...so XBL to factor in to the cost too.

When you have spent over 14 days playing it that isn't bad value :eek:

Fiesta ST-3
Sorry Scott, I was only on for the game I was in when you sent the invite.

I love the new maps, just hate the majority of camping c***s playing them. Some of them must have been on from 2pm yesterday just finding spots that they can sit scoped up ready to pick people off when they happen to run past. Be right though, give it a few days and everyone will know where the 'nade lol.

Thats ok mate. I did my usual press the wrong button thing lol when I was actually trying to join you :p

UR197
I like the maps the most apart from stadium and hotel out of all of them because they are bigger and more
Open to be able to snipe ;)