ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** Offical Forza 4 photo thread **

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
GetPhoto.ashx

Nippy white cup
Another small vid from me....I love the distortion as the cam comes round the back of the car

Last edited by a moderator:
  Nippy white cup
lol cheers Mike. Its pretty quick down there tbh....over 200mph until I need to slam on lol! Full orios but RWD

Chris

surprisingly good car control from somebody struggling to drive in a straight line tbh :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ok lol i know all that the problem i am having is where are the videos after i have uploaded them the the forza website. cant find them on there just my photos and achievments. ahh probably not there because its over a minute long lol.

GSXR + KDX220
This is my new favourite car! The Lotus 2-Eleven. Drop a V6 in from the Evora (which apparently weighs less than the stock 1.8!!) and keep it as an S class, and it will be a demon, and out brake all those Ferrari GTO's and Lambos no problem.
For some real savage fun, upgrade it to an R2 with everything on the V6 and its rapid :)

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
yeah the 2 eleven and the exige are mental think im places -500 on the leaderboards on infinion with the exige.