ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** Offical Forza 4 photo thread **

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Little something I'm working on, K-tec Meggy. Not perfect, but only just started, so ive got to add a few bits. Ive put my stickers on the storefront.

GetPhoto.ashx

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome cars too.

Anyone get any pictures of last night? 12 MX-5's looked great around the 'Ring but I forgot to save the replay.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Finished a couple of bits up on the K-tec Megane, my first go at replicating anything paint vise, my first even making my own vinyls!

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
K-tec 197 Ive been working on, just going by the photos on their site as reference which is tricky, not 100% but as close as I get it with limitations in game, such as not being able to put stickers on wing mirrors and the way the body is split up when painting.

My first go at doing anything like this :eek:

197:
picture_1047.jpg

GetPhoto.ashx

Megane:
picture_1074.jpg

GetPhoto.ashx

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Thanks mate, yeah thought id have a crack, its not perfect but I'm finding it weird creating original vinyls using the tools and shapes they give you.