ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** Offical Forza 4 photo thread **

ph2 172
A few new pics

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Cheers Joey, not a scratch on you M5 pics though... Unbelievably realistic pics.

And I tend to go for the Medium (640x480 I think) one, any bigger and you ruin the effect.

Cheers Joey, not a scratch on you M5 pics though... Unbelievably realistic pics.

And I tend to go for the Medium (640x480 I think) one, any bigger and you ruin the effect.

:eek: Cheers! Yeah, 640x480 does the trick for me, used to go for 500x375, but they're a tad small tbh.

I've not used the Big Shot function yet, might have a play around with it later...

Here's a red Supra.

6469348941_d443a4b9b8_z.jpg

Mk IV Supra by joe.drewery, on Flickr

Nippy white cup
Couple of new ones from me...including some rather high ones thanks to my s**t connection at the mo

Hummer2.jpg

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx
Forza4.jpg

GetPhoto.jpg

Last edited:
  LY R26 #288
How do you get the car in focus but the background blurry?. I cant seem to get that effect. Even when messing with the focus and aperture settings.

Nippy white cup
Yeah to give the sense of speed the shutter speed needs altering.....if you want the background blurry but the image is still then aperture setting is where its at

Centre the camera on the point you want to focus on click (IIRC the Y button but it says on the bottom of the screen when you come out of the aperture settings etc back into camera position settings) to focus then frame your shot and snap away.