ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O2 Forever ? (Nope, its out on Orange, Vodafone in 2010)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Re: O2 Forever ? (Nope, its coming to Orange)

He wouldn't have known. So being billy big b****cks isn't really helping.

182, turbo rx8, 911

Why say they aren't then. If you don't know don't say. Simple.

Aren't you a happy man

Fiat Bravo Active TJet

Ben, do you know what the tarrifs will be like on Voda, ie data, wifi deals etc?

Nissan Jewk

Galzzly, it aint gonna happen on Voda until early 2010 - I'd suspect very similar tariffs to O2 as it'd be controlled by Apple to some extent....

Fiat Bravo Active TJet

That's fine by me Mike, my contracts not up for upgrade until next March or so anyway (I'm already on Voda, if that makes a difference).

Barge

Did I hear correctly that Orange will have it (legit) before the end of the year? Quick movers.

Nissan Jewk

Galz, you're sorted then mate!

Orange will definitely have it before the years up... I reckon November, but definitely before Xmas.

So, Voda have the 3GS, Orange have the 3G, I reckon T-Mobile will get just the 3G also

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

Galz, you're sorted then mate!

Orange will definitely have it before the years up... I reckon November, but definitely before Xmas.

So, Voda have the 3GS, Orange have the 3G, I reckon T-Mobile will get just the 3G also

Orange have the 3GS also.

They'll all stick on similar tariffs because they'll have to heavily subsidise the phone.

But they might get slightly better minutes/texts but don't expect free iPhones and £15 a month deals.

330i. E30 Touring.

Brilliant..

Great news for everyone, imo.

ST

So vodafone reckon its going to be avails with them from eary 2010..i guess i'll be buying a 16g 3GS to put my vodafone sim in when they are released.

AK

M240i

Aye once it's released on Voda i'll be getting one too.. Best network i've used tbh.

Alan thought you just got an N97 on voda?

ST

Aye i know but i generally change phones every 6 months or so, i deliberately never went for the iPhone on 02 because a package with the same usage as i get on vodafone comes in at £62 a month compared to £40 it was a bit over the top.

Skoda Fabia vRS

im hopin with some competition the prices will drop, cos at the moment its way over priced IMO

They'll improve but only slightly. Probably better bundles as opposed to better prices.

It's a very expensive phone. So they need to make their money somehow.

If Orange stick them at £20 p/m, then O2 will do the same. Then they both lose a s**t load every month. Anti-competitive laws do apply, but proving it will take time.

Citroen DS3 DSport

I may shift from o2 to Voda next year when my contract ends, coverage in Scotland is superrior on Voda.

Mito Sportiva 135

I heard that Orange are going to be rolling these out towards end of October, no details on prices yet, but expect a war!

AK

M240i

Sure i read somewhere Voda will be offering them to folk renewing contracts first? Dunno if there's any truth in that!

Anyway my Voda contract ends Jan 2010... woohoo iPhone time :D!

Lol @ everyone getting excited.

Yeah, get an 18 month contract 6 months before the new one comes out.

Fiat Bravo Active TJet

I was thinking that yesterday actually, but I've not heard much news about a new version for next year.

Although, tbf, I haven't been looking out for it either.

Fiat Panda 100hp

I was thinking that yesterday actually, but I've not heard much news about a new version for next year.

Although, tbf, I haven't been looking out for it either.

There won't be much info, only a few rumors leading up to the event.

Mountune Tractor

YIPPPPPEEEEEEEE Orange finally get the iphone, my contract is up at the end of December. Perfect timing. Love Orange.

Skoda Fabia vRS

how early can you renew with Orange into a contract ?

ive still got 6 months left from an 18 month deal

Mito Sportiva 135

Not that early! They will charge you something ridiculous if you try upgrading that early on mate, I would just wait if I were you.

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea true, pretty sure you can do a month or two early though, they usually ring me

can get £100 for my phone off mazuma though which would cover 3 months worth of contract :)

RB 182

for everyone saying orange will only get the 3g version , its the 3GS that orange will be offering which is ace, not the 3g one, its on there site already

S2 106 GTI

I asked vodaphone about the Iphone, and hopefully getting the 3Gs on upgrade, they said there coming out Jan/Feb where Orange are out nxt month.

I was all up for buying the 3Gs yesterday at trafford center, but in the apple shop the girl I was talking to said I might as well wait to see what tariff deals 02, orange and Voda come out with. So I am deciding to wait and see :)

at the mo I will just use my 3g :)

Mountune Tractor

yea true, pretty sure you can do a month or two early though, they usually ring me

can get £100 for my phone off mazuma though which would cover 3 months worth of contract :)

You can upgrade 3 months from the end of your contract but the extra 3 months are added onto your new contract.

ST

I want a vodafone iPhone ASAP!!

I'm not arsed about how much it costs, 3GS in white, i needs!!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Any ideas when Orange are getting it? I'm due a upgrade..