ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O2 Forever ? (Nope, its out on Orange, Vodafone in 2010)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Re: All this hype, but the question is when

Not really bothered, i have mine.

Not really bothered, i have mine.

Still amazed you stay admin for this site, but I guess that's internet forums for you.

I also have mine. However, I would like an unlocked 3Gs, without a s**t price plan on O2 as they have no reception at my house or work. So stop being a 5 year old. If you have info, share. If not, don't bother.

Android is better

In what part of this thread did you read the phrase "give me your opinions"?

all networks have them available over here

When did that happen Sarah? Or has it always been the case?

Hyundai i40

When did that happen Sarah? Or has it always been the case?

Been available over here about 2 mths after the UK....one net work dont have 3g tho....(mine unfortunately)

But Im in a different country to you remember

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

PMSL. Chill out JD.

Your iPhone threads are great.
This one is similar to "what is the meaning of life?"

Just to please you i will give you vodafones official line (I just called them)

Ready?

You sure?

Wanna write this down?

Its....

Last edited:

Lol, s**t day. And you're a c**t at times.

OK thought someone might have some insider information (like Ben who works for Voda).

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

And they would announce a concrete date before Vodafone does?

Brain in gear my son, brain in gear.

It's been out of gear ever since the Geordie girl started on the creative side of the team, sat right behind me. . .

Cheers.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Lol at the splicing and lol at the title change. Redeemed yourself Tommy the tit.

I couldnt think of anything catchy so i apologise for my retort in advance

J "I need everything answered for me this instant (even if there is no answer or it already has been answered) or i will throw a strop questioning all sorts of unrelated things about you" D

Lucky for you i don't get pissed off or remember when someone came close to pissing me off.

January is the only date we have.

We have new customer and upgrades to do, with 50,000 people currently registered for interest(Up until 18/10/2009).

I think upgrades will get priority, then new cons. No idea yet though.

Lol @ the strop.

The only people that know the date are the people riiiiiight at the very top at Vodafone. The sort of people that wouldn't ever ever ever ever release that info before an official press release.

But now you've had your own personal answer. You can make another thread on what car to buy, because you need that answering for you too ;)

No strop, just like plain simple English (which a high percentage seem unable to give, including those in Admin positions).

Not sure what a coloured name has to do with anything.

Vodafone.co.uk > iPhone 3GS. That gives you all the details you need.

If Ben did know the exact date (which I'm doubting he does, no offence dude) then he wouldn't say anyway because it would affect his job. But if all sales staff knew, the dates would be all over the internet.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I'm pretty sure I've helped a few people on here.

Ask the right questions and you'll get answers.

The question was simple; is there any news, from someone in the know, about release dates for the iPhone with Vodafone.

NOT, "please check the website, that I have already checked and registered interest on with both contract numbers, and regurgitate it's information.

But thanks for the info anyway, gents.

This woman's work?

Or maybe Deeper understanding? Either way, thanks for the info as always . . .

(Hope you clean this up as good mods/admin should)

DC5
Re: O2 Forever ? (Nope, its coming to Orange)

Orange have released pricing details..don't seem too different to o2.

The PAYG data bundle of 250MB seems a little low!

http://interest.orange.co.uk/#iPhonePAYM

Didn't realise the prices were so high. Makes the deal my mate is doing seem good. If anyone is interested he can get you a free 16gb 3gs on a £40 a month contract and £75 cashack.

Currently in the middle of an 18 month contract on a Blackberry, do really want an iPhone, but think gona wait until the new one comes out next year.