ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North West Christmas Meeting/Meal/Banter...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
You'd think after I'd spent over £3k on a car it'd actually work often enough for me to get my ass the NW meets :( atleast with the S13 it was understandable lol.

DCi 100
Nice one for the pics Chris! Only one one of the Mmmmm Power myself, tad lame.

I left about 15:20 after trying to find Hutchie for ages, passed Paul on the slipway, took me till 16:10 to get to the peak of the bridge! Was an hour late for work >_<

Nice to meet everyone.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
List of problems with the clio at the moment mate, I'm arguing with the dealership/finance company and tradings standards and after the brakes failed on Thursday I dont trust it until its had a full report done 1st. I was gonna pinch Dads car but he went out for the day :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice one for the pics Chris! Only one one of the Mmmmm Power myself, tad lame.

I left about 15:20 after trying to find Hutchie for ages, passed Paul on the slipway, took me till 16:10 to get to the peak of the bridge! Was an hour late for work >_<

Nice to meet everyone.

No worries mate.

Get a splitter on. ;)

List of problems with the clio at the moment mate, I'm arguing with the dealership/finance company and tradings standards and after the brakes failed on Thursday I dont trust it until its had a full report done 1st. I was gonna pinch Dads car but he went out for the day :(

Not having much luck with cars lately, eh? :(

You missed a good one too mate.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
DSC_0023-1.jpg

Now then....... :approve:

D.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. I knew Darren would comment on the Osaka taxi cab. ;)

I'll sort another meeting for late Jan/early Feb soon.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The Clio's will be f*cking hovering, and the Trafford Centre won't be there by the time you've done that.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
well, good meet guys lots of banter and lol's to be had. HOW GOOD IS NANDOS FOOD! Wow i regret not ordering very hot, as my 'hot' was a tad tame. Loved the way naith ordered chicken but managed to drown it in sauce lol. hutchie lol your crazy.

Cars looked ace guys n doll lol mine let the entire NW down with wheels that dont suit it :( cant wait for the next one guys

DCi 100
Should have printed off cardboard cut outs of your noice wheels Mike and taped them on when you got there ;)

Noticed the camber on the rear alot on the transfer from the M62 to the M60!

Car looks mint Alex, well in son :)

Shame I missed out on this, lol at the call from Ben "mate, you coming? No? Ah, sorry, byeeeee!"

audi a6 3.0tdi
it was good to actually turn up in a clio for the first time in six months. It even looked quite presentable.

ZX6R B1H
lol, Its an ex police car and i belive there are some action shots as well somewhere lol.

Im sure w17gle will post up some pics of the cav as i've just fooked off my facefuck account :D

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I must admit, I love the cav turbo's... I must have looked at them roughly every 6 months since I had my 1st car :D

320d
'cough' limter twice when engine was cold as you were leaving 'cough' :rasp:

I did that too. I got a wheelspin turning onto that dual carraigeway and it just shot to the limiter bounced a couple of times then I chaged gear it spun abit more. Terrible road surface.

Engines wern't completely cold though, the oil will still have had some temperature in it. Albeit not completely warmed up.

Black Clio GT
the roads were abit greasy......... i hit the limiter in 1st and 2nd turning out of the dome car park, slowed down for roundabouts a fair bit now its gone colder and the ice warning flashes up on start up.