ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North West Christmas Meeting/Meal/Banter...

JDM Dc2
I did that too. I got a wheelspin turning onto that dual carraigeway and it just shot to the limiter bounced a couple of times then I chaged gear it spun abit more. Terrible road surface.

feel sorry for your engine tbh then lol

until you get an oil temp gauge you dont realise how long it takes to get up to the 80degs mark, i thought itd just be like the coolant as that only takes 4-5mins... but oil a good 10mins minimum at least!

320d
feel sorry for your engine tbh then lol

until you get an oil temp gauge you dont realise how long it takes to get up to the 80degs mark, i thought itd just be like the coolant as that only takes 4-5mins... but oil a good 10mins minimum at least!

Meh it'll be reet. Its the first time i've hit the cold limiter in it, or got anywhere near it.

The car has been in essex at some point in its time, not sure how long for. Essentially that means its been started up and ragged from cold on a tesco's carpark doing handbreak turns and j-turns lol

320d
the roads were abit greasy......... i hit the limiter in 1st and 2nd turning out of the dome car park, slowed down for roundabouts a fair bit now its gone colder and the ice warning flashes up on start up.

Thats where I did it too. It shot up to the limiter as soon as I went on the power.

alien green rs133
i dont give my car stick untill the gearbox is warm...

but when it is warm i kick its fecking head in :D

8k all day long :D

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
My not so good/ very small amount of pics

100_0660.jpg

100_0666.jpg

100_0667.jpg

100_0669.jpg