ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-Sports In Here..

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Heres a picture of my car with my old alloys on it...
erk1du.jpg

Few Pictures of the car now it has the 16" 172 alloys on it.
2dqva52.jpg

6nyzi8.jpg

v401o6.jpg

Since the few photos above with the 172 alloys i do now have the centre caps on and will get a picture of them on soon :)

A grey one
god you women are sooo easy to wind up :p
although I did mean a road surface so you don't have grass hiding how close the sills are to the floor ;)

maybe not all women but i definitely am easy to wind up, :( MEN!
alright alright i'll show you more sometime :p[

QUOTE=Joe,;9245544]I love your car Lauren. More pics needed! :)[/QUOTE]
i have a thread, somewhere! :p thankyou<3

Clio 1.2
No way is that lowered 100mm on the front!
mine is on 90mm custom springs on the back and it looks well low compared to that.. what coilovers you on?
91289FBF-A15A-4BD3-9CD3-D5C3ACAD002E-16760-000003484EE06B48.gif

I've never actually measured it but it was so low I couldnt get it off a flat driveway so raised it up then had to raise it a bit more its somewhere between 60 and 100 lol

and I got TA Technix

IMG_8089_zps98a950b1.jpg
[/IMG]

Going lower this weekend and camber front and back ;) ;)

don't camber it mate! stretch would be better and just sit it as low as you can without it being impractical.... it looks brilliant as it is! and never liked the campus front bumper before but this is starting to sway me a little...

doncaster (its a sh*t-hole and so are the roads lol) stops me from having mine sat any lower than mine is atm... that and I need to remove the rear adjusters to get the back any lower...

Clio
Yea going for more strech theres 205s on atm dont no what width to go for next. my roads are sh*t to m8 want it on tire at front hope at weekend to get like that. got the car featured on a car cruise page on facebook going to put up pics tonight. got the car on a stand for car shows here so needs few things done;)

Yea going for more strech theres 205s on atm dont no what width to go for next. my roads are sh*t to m8 want it on tire at front hope at weekend to get like that. got the car featured on a car cruise page on facebook going to put up pics tonight. got the car on a stand for car shows here so needs few things done;)

Good man! Dependant on width of your wheels mate standard stretch is to go around 165/**/** iirc :) and sweet man, I wanna get mine completely finished before any shows *

Clio
i was speaking to a chap there yesterday was saying u could get 185 on it but could be hard to keep air in them dont no what to do

clio dynamique 16v
My 1.2 16v Dynamique

03-2_zpscc535393.jpg

01-2_zps8c855553.jpg

02-2_zpsb29e63d6.jpg

Work in progress :)

I also noticed the convosation about Tyre Stretch... Love it! Heres mine, 7j + 8j:

01-2_zps35925dbf.jpg

03-2_zps55a0d74f.jpg

1.0 16v Clio (BR)
Campus from Brazil, it would be a Ph2.5.

img1697zk.jpg

img1708n.jpg

img1711tb.jpg

img1719yp.jpg

img1698ch.jpg

Planning to get it lowered at least 2cm on the front and 1cm rear. Covering the front/rear diamond with CF and color coding it all.
A "murdered" wannabe, without touching the alloys. Painting the calipers on gloss black too. It makes big difference.

K4M ph2
How mine sits at the minute.

K4M 1.6

Current spec:

Custom induction setup.
Ktec recessed cat back system unsilenced.
stripped and false floored rear with sub built into wheel well with amp internals on show with an a4 sized perspex window illuminated blue internally.
3 extra boot lights all blue.
sport interior.
stubby carbon fibre ariel.
full blue led dash conversion including all switches. with matching footwell lights.
rs grille.
smoked side repeaters.
de wipered.
172 rear bumper with colour coded strip and 182 exhaust surround for the exhaust.
carbon wrapped spoiler, diamonds, wiper blank, mirror covers, side bullets (smoothed and decalled) and various interior bits.
FK coilovers.
Dare dr-rs bbs reps in 7J 165 50 bridgestone potenzas all round.
1*2 xenons with 6000k bulbs
Alpine head unit (steering control adapter), alpine component fronts (amped), alpine coaxial rears (amped), vibe black air 10" (need matching alpine lol)
team heko wind deflectors

Next weeks jobs:

Fit 15mm 2 degree negative camber hub spacers.
Fit 90mm rear springs
Arches rolled by arch enemy.
Fit 20mm spacers to the front and lower a touch more.

Spring plans:

Cup spoiler
Colour code front bump strip
Tidy up the engine bay and fit catch tank.

Should be how i want it by FCS and CSS :)

IMG_00361.jpg