ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-Sports In Here..

Arctic 182FF
I usually try to be as constructive as possible but that is just awful. Sorry but that bodykit completely ruins the car, the wheels look like they should be on a cadillac escalade or something like that, and you haven't even bothered to lower it! Good job with the colour coding though, put the original bumpers back on, some different wheels, lower it and it will be salvaged

ive probably posted these before but i miss this car :(

asdf.jpg

IMG_3048.jpg

This is buuuuuuuffffffff...!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I give it to a body shop guy to smooth at the same time I got the 182 bumper filled. I was only expecting him to smooth it but he painted it too lol.

it looked like he plastic welded a disc in the hole and fillered over it.

you could do it with a £5 soldering iron or do it pikey style with a metal rod and a fire lol

clio mk2 1.2 16v
Thought it was time for an update on mine.. Apologies for the s**t iPhone pics :S

started like this:

P1010306.jpg

Then lowered on fk tuning coils, Heko wind deflectors and a buff :

P1010312.jpg

P1010317.jpg

Changed my wheels to compomotive mo6 for summer:

P1010318-1.jpg

Then got my 172 wheels refurbed in anthracite, wound the coils down as far as I could with them on and got a new sport exhaust:

F5B9A56B-E36A-4E27-B104-CC467A5D1817-68326-00001345EF3EBC08.jpg

7785C19D-B886-4DB0-B77F-83A3FE3544B2-68326-00001345E19A4A74.jpg

1C5640DC-FB94-49D7-B3BE-E624282FA94E-68326-00001345DCDC70A2.jpg

That's all folks :D

A grey one
Nice! Where about s in Lincolnshire are you?
I'm from Grimsby way, you? :)

Thanks , i must say yours is quite nice as well, i usually hate lensos but somehow you made them look alright :L
Haha thankyou, they're only my winter wheels by the way, I have new ones now :D

laguna splitter iirc, gives fake lows
Its not sprayed just got tyre black on it! :) Not really fake lows it only lasted a day from scraping on cats eyes too much and they ripped it off ;) thanks spinksy!

GW 197 cup
Haha thankyou, they're only my winter wheels by the way, I have new ones now :D

Aha nice, secret? or you going to spill the beans on what they are :p

A grey one
Thankyou! Exactly, nobody has seen them, and I personally have never seen them on a car at any car shows!
They are indeed Rota's, OSR's, and mine is the first and atm only clio with them on :p <3

GW 197 cup
I didn't want to show anyone but.. I doubt anyone off here knows the people I don't want to know :p

CD99B372-CEE7-4CFC-A703-F0B92B9A7495-49938-00000954D5954588.gif

Thankyou! Exactly, nobody has seen them, and I personally have never seen them on a car at any car shows!
They are indeed Rota's, OSR's, and mine is the first and atm only clio with them on :p <3

Oo nice, I looked at the rotas myself before I bought my wheels, almost bought a set myself! I really wanted rota Jmags with anodised purple centres but couldn't find them anywhere but America. They will defo look nice though, run some stretch and poke and do me proud :) haha.

A grey one
Oo nice, I looked at the rotas myself before I bought my wheels, almost bought a set myself! I really wanted rota Jmags with anodised purple centres but couldn't find them anywhere but America. They will defo look nice though, run some stretch and poke and do me proud :) haha.

That's cool, well I've claimed first clio on them ;) hehe. Sound beautiful! Don't worry, already got a fair bit of stretch on mine so gonna run the same stretch on the Rotas cause they sit just perfectly on the rear, space the front and winning :p haha I wil do ;)

GW 197 cup
That's cool, well I've claimed first clio on them ;) hehe. Sound beautiful! Don't worry, already got a fair bit of stretch on mine so gonna run the same stretch on the Rotas cause they sit just perfectly on the rear, space the front and winning :p haha I wil do ;)
Can only claim first if we see pics of them fitted :p. nice sounds good:)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Thought it was time for an update on mine.. Apologies for the s**t iPhone pics :S

started like this:

Then lowered on fk tuning coils, Heko wind deflectors and a buff :

Changed my wheels to compomotive mo6 for summer:

Then got my 172 wheels refurbed in anthracite, wound the coils down as far as I could with them on and got a new sport exhaust:

1C5640DC-FB94-49D7-B3BE-E624282FA94E-68326-00001345DCDC70A2.jpg

That's all folks :D

are they not 15'' dynamique wheels?

but. looks ace :) raise the front a bit, colour code the plastics, cup spoiler and spacers. itd be bang on :)

A grey one
Aha thanks everyone!:)
ah I see, not heard of it! Should have a meet sometime after Christmas! :)
and wrong, I have a modified clio ;) next year to be on air, fingers crossed!

clio mk2 1.2 16v
are they not 15'' dynamique wheels?

but. looks ace :) raise the front a bit, colour code the plastics, cup spoiler and spacers. itd be bang on :)

yeah lol I'm so used to calling them 172s because none of my mates can tell the difference between them and dynamiques :p

Cheers man! The front is stayin down but I plan on bringing the back down to sit near enough level. You think it needs spacers all round? What size?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
yeah lol I'm so used to calling them 172s because none of my mates can tell the difference between them and dynamiques :p

Cheers man! The front is stayin down but I plan on bringing the back down to sit near enough level. You think it needs spacers all round? What size?

lol no bother :p

imo you had the height bang on first time, but its your car so you pick the height :)

nothing too much, id say 15mm? just saying that as i was looking at my old car and that was crying out for them, yours would really benefit from them :approve:

i think theyd finish it off... with a cup spoiler :p

A grey one
Air ride :) ......big ££££ though. You do many shows?
Air is big money but, I'm saving up and gonna fit it myself with a friend who fitted his so it should be about £1700 instead of about £3000! It's that or a new car :( and I need it on the roads I live on! Like I said, splitter lasted a day because of cats eyes and cambered road :(