ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie from Essex

Sport Clio 182 cup
Boys, Boys behave :)
Everyone say hello to Reggie....
reggie_zpse0501226.jpg

reggie2_zpsa8e09d0e.jpg

reggie3_zpsc76079c6.jpg

and with his new tints :)

reggie4_zps20bc2d5b.jpg

1.7 cdti
I didnt get 3 pages of comments in 1 day when i joined !! The hormones flying round this forum are epic haha

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to the club. As mentioned check out the Chelmsford meet.

Well worth paying £12 to be a full member also. You'll have acces to the full site. You get discounts, see parts for sale section and the guide section is well worth it. Loads of us from Essex so have a look at the south east section as there's always loads going on.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
4 page welcome thread!! had to be a female joining!!
Welcome to CS, I used to live in Leigh-on-sea, not far from yourself :)!

Your coming chelmo meet aint ya :p

Abso-friggin-lutely lol

But I need help before then :( I did post in tech section but maybe jus too long a post for people to bother reading :(

I have a "speed sensor" fault bringing the warning light on an killin my performance :( but only temporarily. Kinda hesitates like it is tryina stall an then the light comes on for like 3 seconds an goes out again. Does this about 4 times maybe an the light stays on for ages. Also my rev counter and temp gauge die at the same time sometimes, and at other times randomly on their own. But the rev counter goes first every time, followed by the temp gauge a few seconds later. If it is due to the hesitation an I leave it, when it hesitates again the gauges come back to life.

I took it to the guys that fitted my replacement engine an they said TDC/Crankshaft position sensor, which I replaced, but it still comes an goes. Had a service 2 days ago an the same fault;Speed Sensor :(

PLEASE HELP ME!!! :(

Btw no speed sensor on Gearbox bell housing! Searched around the forums and read maybe it uses ABS sensor? Is there any definitive answer as to which sensor the system uses? Or whether mine should or could use the ABS sensor(s) at all?? It is an 03 1.4 Clio Expression. EF03 KUD.

Thanks in advance for any help.

:'( lol

Sport Clio 182 cup
I ment the guy in the pic :) What you changing them for?

Ol can you tell I'm a blonde with tits haha
He cleaning it... Well trained you see Ha!!
not sure yet what we changing them for but those current ones we spraying for time being then when can afford new ones then I will invest :)xx

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Welcome, car looks good do like RB, not seen it around as I live in Benfleet too, near the high road.

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Oh really? I live round the back on cemetery Courner?xx

Ah cemetary corners pretty close to me, go past every day for work, I'm opposite south benfleet primary school in thundersley park road. Will have to keep an eye out for the car.