ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New wheels!

Hi I've put new wheels however they're in bad bad bad condition, will they refurb okay with a shotblast, acid dip and powder coat do you guys reckon?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
What a bizarre question to ask about a set of wheels no-one knows nothing about.

ebynuqy5.jpg

tetyda4e.jpg

Clio 172
Iv seen far worse getting a refurbishment and come out in brilliant condition. A shot blast and powder coat will see them looking decent. They need more than a DIY blow over so best getting the pros in here imo.

Iv seen far worse getting a refurbishment and come out in brilliant condition. A shot blast and powder coat will see them looking decent. They need more than a DIY blow over so best getting the pros in here imo.

Yeah I won't be doing them myself lol. I tried that on some 182 wheels and got bored an hour in lol... So yeah I think I'm getting acid dip, shot blast, Powdercoated.

What colour tho? Silver or gunmetal hmmm....

Clio 172
Yeah I won't be doing them myself lol. I tried that on some 182 wheels and got bored an hour in lol... So yeah I think I'm getting acid dip, shot blast, Powdercoated.

What colour tho? Silver or gunmetal hmmm....

Not sure they will need an acid dip... not sure how the process works from most powder coating places, but as far as I knew, it was simply shot blast and then powder coat... I wouldn't be paying out for a stage they don't need! and Silver. Always silver!