ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New user from Italy

wrx 2005, clio 1.8
Good morning! i'm Kevin from Italy!

I own a Clio 1.8 gr. N to restore and i decided to subscribe to this site for show my work and for ask a lot of questions about clio!!

i hope i will find good members.

bye!!

Kevin

2014 Clio 200t edc
Ciao e Benvenuto!!
Have just got back from Naples and was gutted I didn't see one renaultsport or mark 1 clio whilst there.
Enjoy your stay!!

wrx 2005, clio 1.8
hi! in the south of Italy there aren't a lot of racing cars, i live on the north and here you could see a lot of clio 1... in my zone there are a lot of subaru wrx/sti, clio 1.8, about 2 williams... and a lot of lancia delta... i went 3 days in England for visit mclaren and i didn't saw any subaru, i felt a bit bored... but i saw a lot of other sports car like scoda vrs, ford rs/st, audi rs series, porsche, honda type r....

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome Kevin. I wish there were lots of lancias near me, miss mine loads. Can't wait to see your clio project, there cant be too many mk1 racers still alive now.