ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to CS, just bought 172 Cup

172 Cup
Hi, fairly new to CS :) and just bought my first clio (off here).
Picked her up Friday just gone and I can 100% say I absolutely love this car, just wish I had got one sooner!
I have had my previous car since passing my test about 3 years ago (corsa 1.2 sxi) but decided it was time for a change.

Anyway.. here are a couple of crappy photos I have, will be taking more once she has had a good wash :D

996552_10153115624315245_1631568442_n.jpg

1005326_10153115622140245_1041251476_n.jpg

172 Cup
Thanks :D yeah will just be leaving it alone for now, really like all the bits and bobs that have already been done.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Saw your name and thought my girlfriend had signed up :dapprove:. She's a Megan born in 93 as well :dead: :quiet:

Looks a nice car though! Congrats!

172 Cup
Saw your name and thought my girlfriend had signed up :dapprove:. She's a Megan born in 93 as well :dead: :quiet:

Looks a nice car though! Congrats!

Haha and that would be a bad thing?

That does look nice.

What's been done to it already?

Its on k-tec coilovers (not 100% sure on these though, might go back to standard suspension)
OMP Inox Group N exhaust system
Carbon Lorain RC5+ pads and Brembo HC discs.

Its got a couple of other bits on it but these are the main ones :D

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Its on k-tec coilovers (not 100% sure on these though, might go back to standard suspension)
OMP Inox Group N exhaust system
Carbon Lorain RC5+ pads and Brembo HC discs.

Its got a couple of other bits on it but these are the main ones :D

Nice upgrades - certainly looks like a decent one!

Don't forgot in this recent rainy weather, you don't have ABS. ;)

​D.