ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New iPhone this October??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
My 4s is still going strong! I'm up to 2 days now, barely used it in comparison mind but even with heavy usage it lasts at least a day

Indeed lol! My 4S has been playing up a bit - probably the after effects of a toilet plunge about 5 weeks a go! Need the 5!

LY 182
Good summary from The Verge.

Only a couple of weeks til the big event anyway. Well, the big event that isn't official but is widely believed to be happening. :eek:

Evo 5 RS
Must remember to try and atomically destroy my company one when I'm in the States next month

"OH NEVERMIND. Oh look, is that the new one? That looks really nice doesn't it."

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They'll drop the numerical reference now IMO. Like they did with the current iPad.

iPhone sounds way better anyway.

04-09-2012-17-18-54.jpg

DB.

BMW 440i
Going to be annoying this year as last year I went for the Handset directly from Apple with a sim only contract at £21.50 a month from O2, done the maths this year though and I'm going to upgrade to a contract at about £36 a month and pay whatever it is for the handset.

It's certainly going to be far more difficult and more hassle to get hold of the phone though rather than buying direct from Apple!

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
So it looks like that are calling it the 5. Thats a big surprise, I was convinced it would follow the iPad range.

DB.

BMW 440i
I hear if you multiply it by 4 and divide by 3, it shows Apple have connections in the Illuminati.

Status
Not open for further replies.