ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New iPhone this October??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking those renders, but I'm not liking the white's rear. I'll probably go white again though.

I just hope they never change the dock slot.

320d M Sport
I know how secretive apple usually are, but surely these renders have gotta be pretty much on the money? They've been knocking around for ages now. I'd be surprised if they didn't look exactly like that.

It's some dude in his bedroom having a guess. He just happens to be skilled with a graphics program.

This is still the best one ever..

iphone4g-mock.jpg

It looking real doesn't mean anything. Lol.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I disagree, those renders while unofficial, are the closest thing to the "5"

Of course. But they are just a guess based on those casings etc.

People have fallen for these before. Although the later it gets more are appearing.

It probably wont.

But.. list at a normal price. Nobody pays any attention. Nobody notices.

List at a mental price. Papers pick it up. Some rich idiot might buy it.

Audi TTS S Tronic
I wanted to see just how small this iPad can get tbh, I don't see the point in a camera on the thing when I have an iPhone, and that was rumoured to make it cheaper was it not?
If you want a small iPad... just stick with your iPhone? The iPhone is a small iPad...

It probably wont.

But.. list at a normal price. Nobody pays any attention. Nobody notices.

List at a mental price. Papers pick it up. Some rich idiot might buy it.

Yarp, true.

If you want a small iPad... just stick with your iPhone? The iPhone is a small iPad...

Browsing the internet on the iPhone isn't ideal, and the iPad would be good for quite a few other things like uni and invoicing, neither of which demand a big screen really.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Nope. Its a coincidence and that LTE network (if it even surfaces which i doubt) is based on existing bands.

A ANIMAL
My friend works manages the Apple store in Bluewater. They have re-scheduled their entire bonus scheme to start October - with incentives focused on "new products"

Listerine & Poledo
standard practice for retailers, restructure commissions and bonuses in expectation of big changes to the market... typically to bone those in store out of pay

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
The October thing doesn't give anything away. I think we all pretty much know its coming between now and then.

Sooner the better in my opinion.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The sooner the better indeed. The home button on my current 4 is getting on my tits.

An orange one
Yeah my home button is getting tedious now too, bored of looking at my 4 now really, need a change

M2 Comp
So it isn't just me then?!?! Both the home and power button on mine take several presses before they do anything!

Actually cannot wait to get the new iPhone.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a 4s but love a change.

Also looking forward to going onto simplicity and saying nearly £80 a month between me and the Mrs.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I went sim only / giffgaff a couple of months back. I've saved £££ and I won't be going back to a contract anytime soon.

LY 182
Happy with my 4 in general but just lately the home button has been a real pig.

Would be nice to have a new phone now after having the 4 approaching 26 months now.

340i
I've had my 4 just after the release, still going strong after a few bumps and scrapes.

I've been on a simplicity tariff for the last 6~months too, £10 per month FTW.

Think I will Mark. I pay £10 a month and have unlimited data. Will the sale of my 4S that will probably be 50% plus of the new one paid for. However, I might not like the 5 and keep my 4S!

LY 182
I will be. So much easier being on SIM only. Hopefully get around £150-200 for my 4 which should be about a third off the 5.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I have 200 minutes, unlimited text and data for £10 a mth.

Going to roll deep and buy new iPhone from Apple if I like it and is considerably better than my iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.