ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New iPhone this October??

Status
Not open for further replies.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
How much do you think the new one is likely to be? Same as the iphone4s when that got released?

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
£499 for smallest storage I'd imagine. They may make 32gb the smallest and charge a minimum of £549? Wait and you'll fine out.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I've always wondered why white and silver are Apple's flagship colours for their current products, yet the iPhones have been predominantly black?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think they are decent renders. Gives a good impression from what we've seen so far. They won't be far away imo.

I've always wondered why white and silver are Apple's flagship colours for their current products, yet the iPhones have been predominantly black?

Not really. Old MacBooks used to come in white and black. Not they're all silver.

Original iPhone was only silver. 3G/3GS/4/4S have all been black and white.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
You never know, it might be. I was only refferingto the fact the 4s wasnt a massive improvement over the 4. With all the hype i thought it would have been. I havent got an iphone btw but some of my friends have had both.

Most of the butthurt from people changing from a 4 to a 4s were the "look at me" mongs who weren't using their 4 hard enough to require the hardware improvements and simply wanted it to look different so they could wave it about in the pub and people would notice they had a new phone or ask them about it.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
You never know, it might be. I was only refferingto the fact the 4s wasnt a massive improvement over the 4. With all the hype i thought it would have been. I havent got an iphone btw but some of my friends have had both.

That isn't a fact.

4S was a massive improvement over the 4.

Good. Ignoring the excellent source, the iPad really doesn't need a camera. You could make a case for the front facing one for FaceTime etc, but not the rear one.
Granted, the one in my iPad 3 takes better pics than my iPhone 4 but I (and anyone else for that matter..) also look like the biggest penis on the planet when I take pictures on it. The amount of people in the crowds holding up big iPads in crowds to film/take photos of events at the oympics is cringeriffic.

It's as if people are trying to make it this generation's 'mug me now' device, replacing the white earbuds of old.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
renders, with finger prints on the back?

Why would they put fingerprints on?

So retards think its a real phone....

Do you honestly think apple would let a new phone in complete working order out and let people publish photos?

Didnt think even you could be that stupid.

Clio 172
Would anyone else be abit peeved that the headphone jack could be at the bottom? I'm undecided, will buy it regardless

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Nope. It's better at the bottom IMO. I put my phone in my pocket upside down with the screen facing my leg. With the jack at the bottom, I can still have the phone orientated this way when listening to music so when I remove it from my pocket, it's the right way up.

Also when it's on my desk and I'm listening to music, the headphone lead will come right out towards me, not loop around the phone and then towards me.

Bottom is best, IIRC.

Thanks, will be interesting, I would like to order an iPad while I can get the £35 Student app store voucher, which expires on the 21st Sept.

I'll wait to see if anything emerges iPad-wise until then.

There won't be a new 'big' iPad until March.

The rumours of a smaller one are getting stronger so I guess it depends what sort of size you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.