ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New clean pics from today!

K20 EG Hatch
As it started this morning lol. The 8 pots give off nuff brake dust lol. Hopefully its just because the disks/pads are new?

DSCF1310.gif

After a quick wash, not waxed it or nothing, just washed the exterior, door sills etc...

DSCF1312.gif

DSCF1314.gif

DSCF1325.gif

DSCF1326.gif

As you can see i really should start cleanin the engine bay. Would probably come up a treat too as the cars only on 25k now :D

DSCF1328.gif

DSCF1332.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
very nice!
love the car, fancy one of them this year if i can insure it for under £1500!

K20 EG Hatch
i'd de-spoiler it

Well you can get bits like boot lids for these deeead cheap so im thinking of picking one up and gettin it de-spoilered and painted up. I think its a mod that a standard looking 200 can easily pull off.

Thats it now you got me thinking about it, got to be done lol.

K20 EG Hatch
tremendous. crying out to be de tango'd though

Yep, another thing i need to sort out too, the nismo clear repeater lenses are about £70 for the fronts and £30 for the sides which i think is well dear for what they are but im gonna have to get some lol.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
you should see how dirty mine is lol, the back is that dirty that you cant see the plate or define where the edges of the plate are lol, my wheels are black!! the lip on the dish is the same colour as the tyres!!! might go get the polish guys in glos to wash it and hoover it tomorrow, saves me doing it lol!